Invisibobble Hair Bands
Good

Invisibobble Hair Bands Reviews

Ranked #424 out of 2395 in Hair Care

April 18, 2017

I have always used elastic hair bands that always crease and break from my thick hair. I have seen these at Sephora and just recently bought them and now I will never go back to elastics. They hold my thick hair and never cause hair breakage. Seriously buy these! you won't regret it!:)

March 08, 2016

I was not a fan of these elastics when I first tried them as mentioned below they do stretch. BUT if you put them in hot/warm water they will shrink back up. They look nice and are not expensive

March 08, 2016

Decided to try these after hearing they leave no creases or dents in your hair when you do bun heads regularly. Since I wear my hair long and in a bun often I needed to try them. They do exactly what they say and allow me to wear my hair down with waves after being in a bun. But they do stretch out like normal elastics do. So just put them in a bowl with boiled hot water and they shrink up again! Love them..

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker