• Invisibobble Hair Bands
  • Invisibobble Hair Bands

Invisibobble Hair Bands Reviews

Ranked #563 out of 2555 in Hair Care

May 28, 2017

This hair ties are amazing! No longer get your hair ripped out or getting kinks upon removing your hair tie. I do find they stretch out quite easily, so you need to wrap them around a few times but at the end of the day they go back to regular form. This will be the only hair tie I will use from now on and I definitely recommend to friends!

April 18, 2017

I have always used elastic hair bands that always crease and break from my thick hair. I have seen these at Sephora and just recently bought them and now I will never go back to elastics. They hold my thick hair and never cause hair breakage. Seriously buy these! you won't regret it!:)

March 08, 2016

I was not a fan of these elastics when I first tried them as mentioned below they do stretch. BUT if you put them in hot/warm water they will shrink back up. They look nice and are not expensive

March 08, 2016

Decided to try these after hearing they leave no creases or dents in your hair when you do bun heads regularly. Since I wear my hair long and in a bun often I needed to try them. They do exactly what they say and allow me to wear my hair down with waves after being in a bun. But they do stretch out like normal elastics do. So just put them in a bowl with boiled hot water and they shrink up again! Love them..