Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Reviews

Ranked #383 out of 2466 in Hair Care

March 06, 2017

J'adore ces élastiques là ! J'ai les cheveux fin et mince, donc aucun élastique ne tiens dans mes cheveux sans que je le sert au maximum et sa laisse toujours des marques dans mes cheveux. Depuis que j'utilise ces élastiques je ne veux plus rien savoir d'autre que ceux la !

January 27, 2017

J'ai les cheveux frisés et épais. Contrairement à d'autres élastiques j'ai pas cette sensation de tiraillement et de mal de tête. La seule chose que j'aime pas c'est lorsque je dois l'enlever car c'est à ce moment-là que ça tire et ça me prend un peu plus de temps à le retirer.

December 30, 2016

These hair ties are great, no pulling and no headaches. I got the dark brown to hide in my hair. Definite improvement over any other hair ties I've tried.

August 11, 2016

My hair stylist recommended these to me when I was wearing my hair up a lot in school because I was beginning to get breakage from my other elastics. I was surprised that I actually liked them! They don't kink my hair unless it's a little damp, and I've definitely noticed less breakage from wearing my hair up.
    They do stretch out over time but you can put them in a cup of hot water or use a blow dryer to shrink them back to normal size. You can buy them in tons of different colors which is always nice.

The one thing I've noticed is inconsistency in price depending where you purchase them from. I've seen them for $5 for a pack of 3, up to $15 for a pack of 3.

June 13, 2016

These are an amazing product for anyone whose likes to put their hair up in a ponytail. These ringd are shaped as a telephone cord and do not leave kinks or creases in your hair. I was surprised that I wasn't getting any hair pulling or tension when using this ring in a ponytail. I will never go back to using other hair bands. I'm so glad I received these in a gift bag. I have spread the word and now others enjoy them too. Sephora sells these at $8 a box of three. Well worth every dollar and your hair and scalp will love you.