iPad mini Reviews

October 06, 2017

I love the iPad mini

I’ve had my iPad for 2 years now it’s easy to use lots of games and other apps great for music also would buy this product again but a little on the expensive side but worth it

August 17, 2017

Best tablet

I won my tablet in a contest and I've had it for a couple years and I love it it works amazing I've had no issues whatsoever with it ever. I'd recommend this tablet

July 29, 2017

Wonderful

I bought the Ipad mini about 4 years ago and it still is working just as great as day one! My daughter also loves it and plays some games on it. Greatest tablet out there I would say.

June 24, 2017

Love, love, love it!

I had an old full size Ipad. It crashed so I decided to get the mini. It's so light and convenient. I can carry it around in my purse everywhere. And the camera on it is awesome. Its the only one I use now. No need to carry a digital camera and I can share my pics with all my friends in a quick touch of a button.

May 27, 2017

Just received as mother's day gift.... and love it!!!!! very simple and easy to set up. Love that it fits perfectly with my lifestyle, easy to carry with me.

May 08, 2017

i love apple products though they are expensive, got a iPad mini for Christmas a few years ago and its still working pretty good, i use it for work, reading and to watch Netflix and movies on

April 28, 2017

My ex boyfriend bought me an IPad mini for Christmas a couple of years ago . It's great ! It's the perfect size for me . I like to read all my books on it . I'm also addicted to candy crush right now and I play it on the iPad . It's great quality and it's really amazing all the things you can do on it .

April 13, 2017

Love, Love, Love my ipad mini. I never thought I would like it because while I can do about anything with a computer I am not so savvy with the smaller gadgets such as smartphones and tablets. It did take me a little while to get used to how things worked I am glad I stuck with it. It was really easy. The Ipad mini is so convenient, light and easy to handle. I love that I can take it anywhere and it has a bigger screen than my phone. Great for travel!

April 13, 2017

I brought a iPad I love it I got it mostly for travel. The clear picture you get are fathomable!! Excellent quality ! I just wish they put a Apple store on Vancouver island or make it more assessable to get lessons on it.

February 14, 2017

We have a mini at our house and we all love it. Mostly my toddler uses it for some learning games or traveling. Its a great size for playing games or watching videos.
    I do find all apple products to be pretty breakable to of course you would need a case on it for protection.
    I find the screen the be the perfect size for face timing or skyping. If we were to add another tablet style product to our home I would for sure consider getting a 2nd mini.