Irish Spring Body Wash Legandary Classic

Irish Spring Body Wash Legandary Classic Reviews

Ranked #359 out of 684 in Body Wash

June 23, 2017

Budget friendly!

I am a woman, but I love the fresh smell of Irish Spring! This brand is budget friendly and on sale most times! Makes me feel so clean and fresh that I buy it over and over again!

June 08, 2017

offre un niveau de fraicheur sur la peau ne reste pas coller sur celle si . bonne odeur mon conjointt ne peu sen passer et je lave mon fils avec se produit.

May 29, 2017

I love this bodywash. It smells so good and I feel so refreshed after showering with it. It is non drying and keeps me feeling fresh all day. It is a good price for the size.

May 13, 2017

I love this body wash. It does a great job and smells great. It is my number one go to body wash. The scent remains without being over powering. I recommend this.

October 07, 2016

My husband loves all Irish spring products but this in body wash form seems to be his favourite. He uses less which goes further and loves the scent of it as well. Children use it as well

November 10, 2014

I feel this is definitely more of a mens bodywash. It's a good one, but unfortunately the scent just isn't for me.

October 22, 2014

Nice effective clean.smells good,

September 01, 2014

I grew up with Irish Spring bar soap, so the scent was something very familiar. It's unisex. I felt like it did a great job cleaning.