4.1/5
Irish Spring Original Soap Bar Reviews

January 09, 2018

Great soap for in the shower

My husband loves this soap. He won't use anything else in the shower. It has a unique smell that he is addicted to! The value is very good as it goes on sale frequently.

January 07, 2018

I love this product

Irish spring bar soap is refreshing and works great on my skin. I find it leaves a nice smell and does not irritate my skin. I also like the way it keeps its shape while it is melting so it does not make a mess on your sink afterwards.

January 05, 2018

Love this product since I was a little girl

This product has been a go to in our washrooms for years. I remember My grandfather loving this soap and now we use it in our bathrooms. Great for handwashing and bathing.

December 06, 2017

Great

I buy Them all the time they smell great and refeshing even if U don't open the pack it leaves my whole room smelling good and also ur skin feels soft after

November 02, 2017

Good for a cheaper option

I like the Irish Spring brand because it gets the job done at a fraction of the cost. It smells okay, I am not a huge fan of the scent personally, but I do find that it gets the job done.
    It cleans very well, it makes you feel 100% clean so that is something that I really like about it.
    It gives you that rub a dub clean feeling!!

November 01, 2017

When you need that almost surgical clean

Sometimes you just need that extra clean. When this happens, I reach for my Irish springs. It never disappoints. After a work-out I use it and if I've had on extra body lotion or makeup.

October 30, 2017

Favorite Soap

I love this product, I've tried many soaps before but nothing compares. I always feel extra clean after washing my hands or after a shower using this soap. It does not dry out your skin and it smells great.

October 09, 2017

If you don't mind having dry hands...

While I do enjoy the scent, I would not recommend this for a daily cleanser. It certainly cleans your hands, but to the point where their natural oils are stripped. If you're alright with these results, it definitely is a bang for your buck (like any bar soap, mind you).

September 29, 2017

LOVE IT.

I've used Irish Spring since it was invented! Scent is wonderfully fresh and lasts quite awhile, at least until my afternoon coffee break. Only thing is - a lot of stores don't carry it. So sad!!

September 29, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Freshest!

I love Irish spring soap. The smell of this bar right out of the box takes you away to freshville! i always feel like a million bucks after a shower with Irish Spring soap. For reals!