it cosmetics cc+ illumination
Good

it cosmetics cc+ illumination Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 70 in CC Creams

May 02, 2017

I purchased this item as a showstopper on TSC. It came in an extra large size, and the bundle was such a great value I purchased both the medium and light. As with most IT products, a little goes a long way. I apply with my silisponge, and then blend with my beauty blender. It leave a very smooth, even surface. For me, the illumination is a tiny bit to much, but can be tempered with powder. I absolutely love this product! It

March 25, 2017

I am absolutely in love with this product. The fact that it has SPF 50 is amazing because I don't like applying sunscreen under my makeup. It has about a medium coverage and has some kind of sparkle in it so your skin is glowing! My skin is dry and it works really well for me but does make me a bit oily so I'm not sure if it would be great for oily skin. It has the consistency of a cc cream, so it is a bit thicker than the average foundation. The ingredients are also pretty clean. Hands down my favourite cc cream so far.

September 11, 2016

I was really impressed with this product. I love a product that is going to give me a glow, and this product really does that. It is perfect for those days where you dont want to really wear foundation but still want a bit of coverage because it is on the higher coverage side of cc creams, but it is super lightweight, easy to blend and hydrating. It brings back a bit of color to your skin and makes you look radiant and glowing! Best thing is that it also has 50 SPF, so you'll be protecting your skin as well!