it cosmetics cc+ illumination
Good

it cosmetics cc+ illumination Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 67 in CC Creams

March 25, 2017

I am absolutely in love with this product. The fact that it has SPF 50 is amazing because I don't like applying sunscreen under my makeup. It has about a medium coverage and has some kind of sparkle in it so your skin is glowing! My skin is dry and it works really well for me but does make me a bit oily so I'm not sure if it would be great for oily skin. It has the consistency of a cc cream, so it is a bit thicker than the average foundation. The ingredients are also pretty clean. Hands down my favourite cc cream so far.

September 11, 2016

I was really impressed with this product. I love a product that is going to give me a glow, and this product really does that. It is perfect for those days where you dont want to really wear foundation but still want a bit of coverage because it is on the higher coverage side of cc creams, but it is super lightweight, easy to blend and hydrating. It brings back a bit of color to your skin and makes you look radiant and glowing! Best thing is that it also has 50 SPF, so you'll be protecting your skin as well!

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker