IT Cosmetics Confidence in a cream Reviews

March 26, 2019

Blew my mind

I might be just new to it cosmetics but for real anything I try from these guys they just blew my mind everytime and this is no different I use this daily and feel the moisture all day I'm so happy for this product

January 31, 2019

Works great

Very nice cream. Had 1 breakout, but I think it was because my skin needed to get used to this. Seems to be working good. I use it at nighttime, might be a little heavy for under makeup.

January 23, 2019

Upholding Its Promise

This face cream has a wonderful smooth texture and is ultra hydrating. I experience dry-patches especially during the winter months. This cream solves those problems instantly. A little goes a long way and keeps you hydrated without looking oily or greasy.

January 05, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Makes my skin look like I put primer on already!

I LOOOVVVEEE this cream. I apply it after my serum (I have a super basic beauty routine) and let it set for a few minutes before applying primer or my bb cream (I don’t do foundation, only foundation serums or bb creams with good spf). Immediately after applying it I can’t tell anything except that my skin feels moisturized. However, 5 minutes later my skin looks so good! I have a lot of splotchy redness, especially on one cheek, and this stuff makes it diminish so that it is barely noticeable. It’s mattifying, pore shrinking, and adds a glow that looks healthy instead of shiny (I find the “glow” of most products is just shine - not the same thing). I often don’t wear makeup after applying this cream because my skin ends up looking so good! If I have a big zit or extra redness for some reason I would still use other makeup, but in the summer when my skin is relatively calm I don’t need it after using this.

The only downside I have with this product is the price. I generally get the mini size at ulta because I can’t just drop $50 all at once (I know, I’m probably losing value but I just can’t do it unless I have a ton of extra cash for some reason - which is almost never). The product, even in the sample/mini size, does last a very long time. I don’t need much of it despite having a relatively big head and therefore face (ha!) and I use it on my neck as well!

For reference: I have fair and super freckled skin (true ginger), I get red patches on my right cheek and any scarring I get from zits is usually red :( , I have very sensitive skin. While I generally only break out while pmsing I have found that many moisturizers and other products will give me a break out or give me teeny blackheads on my nose. So I am always excited to find a product that appears to work well with my poor sensitive skin!

December 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

A Nice everyday Moisturizer Light& Creamy

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream is a lovely creamy, light moisturizer. I have used it for some time, it's a go to daily moisturizer, but not a moisturizer that gives you a boost like some other cream. It's a good summer cream, but for cold winters and dry skin, just not enough. Love the feel of it, so for me it's a summer cream.

December 07, 2018

Okay, but not worth it!

Okay, I wanted to love this moisturizer, but I do not. It is not worth the money and it smells like old fashioned cold cream in my opinion. I was so disappointed with this cream. I really wanted to love it so I tried it again for a second time around, same results, I just do not care for this cream. I don't like the way it feels on my skin.

December 07, 2018

Wow.

Wow, that's all I can say about It Cosmetics Confidence in a cream. I apply it morning and night. My skin has never felt so soft & smooth. It's a little pricey.

September 04, 2018
    Nevada, United States

I am on my 3rd jar

And I have no plans on stopping! Keeps my dry skin hydrated and plump. It has reduced my redness and breakouts, softened my lines and my hyper pigmentation has reduced. I will continue to buy forever. I need a body cream version!

1.2/5

August 09, 2018

Better creams our there

Like the rest of IT Cosmetics products that I have reviewed, this is yet another than I was not impressed with. First the pricing on this is expensive, at $60 CDN I would expect it to work fantastically. The consistency of it is not bad, on the thicker side but it feels like it has a lot of silicone in it. One thing I noticed right away when opening the jar was the smell, oh my god it has a strong chemical smell, I didn't like that at all. I will be returning this for sure.

March 20, 2018

Very nice cream

This is a really nice cream. Goes on very nice and makeup goes on really well after the application. I have two other It products that I also like very much. The products are a little pricier than others, but you don't need to use much of any of the products. They go a long way.