It haircare 12-in-one amazing serum

It haircare 12-in-one amazing serum Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 2555 in Hair Care

February 03, 2017

I actually use this on wet hair once I get out of the shower even though it says to use on dry. I find it helps with my crazy tangled hair and frizz...plus it smells so good

January 06, 2017

Amazing hair serum. Especially useful up in the cold and dry Canadian winters. It makes my hair so soft and silky and not greasy at all. I apply to damp hair every day after I shower and let it air dry, but it also protects your hair if you use heat to style as well. Will definitely be buying again!

August 16, 2016

Ah I just received this product about a week ago and after using it every day since I got it I can already tell a difference in my hair. It repairs , protects and strengthens . Infused with Abyssinian oil and has 12 amazing benefits. Provides up to 200% more shine ; no frizzy hair ; non greasy ; feather soft hair ; maximum heat protection; Abyssinian oil for silky hair ; UV protection from damaging sun; transforms dry brittle hair ; seals and protects ; non sticky ; protects from split ends and breakage and restores natural body baxk into your hair. Works amazing !!!

president's choice penne