1.1/5
it works fat burner pills Reviews

Amazing - 0
    Good - 0
    1.0/5

November 03, 2017

Negatifs !

Je ne recommande pas du tout j'ai fait une cure et cela n'as pas marcher du tout

Donc vraiment pas terrible de l'argent je ne recommande vraiment pas .

0.5/5

June 06, 2017

Please please please don't fall into this scam. The products are not effective long term and cost triple the cost of drugstore vitamins. Do not become a distributor like I did because I found out that all my leaders were lying about the monthly amount they made.

1.8/5

February 23, 2015

I tried It Works Fat Burners' as part of their skinny pack. As a loyal customer and user of the ultimate body applicator (which is AMAZING) I thought why not try the fat burners too. I was taking them for about a week and didn't feel right. I consulted my Dr. The product contains Garcinia Cambogia. And although they market it as a supplement it is in fact an item many people use for weight loss. I was informed to stop taking it! I didn't have a weight problem and never should have been on it was not helping my IBS. I recommend before starting any supplements to contact your Dr BEFORE taking any. I learned that the hard way.