IT'S A 10 - Miracle Leave-in Conditioner (4 oz) Reviews
#1480 in Hair Care

February 11, 2019

Leave in

I loved this leave in. I got a sample of this and it worked so well in my hair making it smooth and hydrated that Now I have as my favorites! It is a bit priceless but worth it . I tried others and I like this one because it doesn’t leave my hair oiled.

December 04, 2018

Great features

I love this product. It detangles my hair quickly and leaves it with a beautiful shine. I also love how it protects my hair color and has a heat shield for protection when I use heated curlers or curling irons.

June 05, 2018

Great

I love this, it really leaves my hair hydrated, soft, smooth, shinny, and frizz free. It's an awesome product, and I highly recommend it. This is one of the best I've tried.

February 13, 2018

The best hair product around

This is the best leave in hair conditioner I have ever used. It makes your hair feel soft without making it feel weighed down and greasy. It controls all my fly away hairs. It is truly magic!

November 11, 2017

Works amazing in a 3 yr olds curly crazy hair!!

I have used so many different leave in conditioner on my 3 year old daughters hair and nothing seemed to work. She has very curly hair. But this stuff Works!

July 21, 2017

I recommend this to everyone!

I love everything about this product. I have medium texture hair that's long and straight. I only ever comb through it after I shower so I need something that helps detangle it and this does the trick. It smells so good too. I just wish it wasn't so expensive because I try to only use a little at a time so I don't go through it too fast.

June 26, 2017

Perfect for Frizzy Hair

Great leave in conditioner for detangling and smoothing. I use this every day before I blow dry my hair and it is a staple in my routine. This is amazing for my hair that has been damaged from flat ironing and coloring.

May 29, 2017

I just bleached my hair and my hairdresser recommend I use this to restore the good stuff in my hair. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and I love it. My hair feels really healthy and the product itself smells really good.

May 02, 2017

I don't even understand how this stuff works so well... I have insanely tangly hair, especially when wet. Like, to the point I can't even brush it when wet. But not now! The brush glides through with hardly any pulling or pain. I actually still cannot believe it. And even when I'm very generous with the spritzing, my hair is not greasy at all. This product just leaves my hair incredibly soft and silky, and it even feels a bit thicker and more voluminous. I was a bit thrown off at first because it's so thick, but seriously just try it and your life will be changed. I would pay probably 5x as much for it, no question.

March 18, 2017

I've been using this product for few months, and my hair is much healthier. This product replaces a conditioner and a heat-protecting styling product. I just wash, and put a small amount of this product in my hair, and brush it through. My hair is very fine, and most other products were too heavy. This is perfect. For the first time in 15 years, I've been able to grow my hair long, past my shoulders, and it looks great.