IT'S A 10 - Miracle Leave-in Conditioner (4 oz) Reviews
#1631 in Hair Care

November 11, 2017

Works amazing in a 3 yr olds curly crazy hair!!

I have used so many different leave in conditioner on my 3 year old daughters hair and nothing seemed to work. She has very curly hair. But this stuff Works!

July 21, 2017

I recommend this to everyone!

I love everything about this product. I have medium texture hair that's long and straight. I only ever comb through it after I shower so I need something that helps detangle it and this does the trick. It smells so good too. I just wish it wasn't so expensive because I try to only use a little at a time so I don't go through it too fast.

June 26, 2017

Perfect for Frizzy Hair

Great leave in conditioner for detangling and smoothing. I use this every day before I blow dry my hair and it is a staple in my routine. This is amazing for my hair that has been damaged from flat ironing and coloring.

May 29, 2017

I just bleached my hair and my hairdresser recommend I use this to restore the good stuff in my hair. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and I love it. My hair feels really healthy and the product itself smells really good.

May 02, 2017

I don't even understand how this stuff works so well... I have insanely tangly hair, especially when wet. Like, to the point I can't even brush it when wet. But not now! The brush glides through with hardly any pulling or pain. I actually still cannot believe it. And even when I'm very generous with the spritzing, my hair is not greasy at all. This product just leaves my hair incredibly soft and silky, and it even feels a bit thicker and more voluminous. I was a bit thrown off at first because it's so thick, but seriously just try it and your life will be changed. I would pay probably 5x as much for it, no question.

March 18, 2017

I've been using this product for few months, and my hair is much healthier. This product replaces a conditioner and a heat-protecting styling product. I just wash, and put a small amount of this product in my hair, and brush it through. My hair is very fine, and most other products were too heavy. This is perfect. For the first time in 15 years, I've been able to grow my hair long, past my shoulders, and it looks great.

September 06, 2016

This is my must-have product in my hair care regimen! It can take straw-like hair to silk in no time. Leaves hair feeling soft, healthy-looking, and smells great. I can definitely tell the difference when I try to use another product instead of the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner. I recommend this to everyone!

September 29, 2015

Another product that I use often is the It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling super soft. As if you use no other products in it. My hair is hghly damaged due to excessive color. It's a 10 helps rejuvenate it and get to back to feeling and looking healthy.

October 24, 2014

Amazing product, I have such dry dull hair and "it's a 10" has saved my hair, just put it on out of the shower and your hair will feel amazing!

August 18, 2014

I wish I got more for the price, however it is very moisturizing, and leaves the hair VERY soft!