Ivory Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 665 in Body Wash

With its rich and refreshing lather, Ivory body wash rinses clean and helps leave your skin feeling surprisingly smooth and unmistakably soft. It simply gets you clean like a body wash should.

May 29, 2017

It is an economical body wash and comes in a big bottle. It moisturizers the skin and leaves it feeling smooth. You can shave with it as well. There are multiple scents to choose from.

May 28, 2017

II love my baths. When I tried Ivory Body wash for the very first time, and lathered it onto my skin, it had a very fresh smell and feel about it, and made my delicate skin feel so soft and silky smooth to the touch. I highly recommend it to everyone! :)

May 25, 2017

I have been using this body wash for more than 5 years now. Always leaving my skin smooth, hydrated and smelling fresh after every wash. Its mild scent is also loved by my son. I have never used other nidy wash ever since.

May 25, 2017

Is is non greasy and doesn't leave a film. Leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I have been using it for almost a year and will continue to use it for many more.

May 14, 2017

The only soap I need, soft formula, my skin is sensitive and this keeps me clean and does not bother my skin. Comes in so many scents but I prefer the original. I use it to foam up a bubble bath and leaves a nice light scent that doesn't affect my skin negatively.

May 14, 2017

I like this product, but prefer the unscented variety. It's simple and gets the job done, leaving me feeling squeaky clean, without drying me out. It is inexpensive and works as well as any premium product. Recommended to anyone who doesn't need anything fancy, and simply wants an effective product that will save you money!

May 13, 2017

Due to sensitive skin issues I'm limited as to what I can use on my skin. Growing up my mom always used ivory so when I began having problems I thought what the heck lets give it a try. I also used it on my babies. So if it's good enough for baby skin it's gotta be great for mine

May 09, 2017

I am in love with this body wash. My favorite is lavender. If you like lavender this is the one to try. It has a very nice scent, scent stays on the skin after you shower. It leaves my skin so soft and nice feeling. Can't say enough good things about this product. Good value also.

May 08, 2017

I absolutely love this body wash. I was surprised that a product that's non high end can give such fabulous results. What I like about it is that you can use it both summer and winter. It does not feel oily during hot summer days and does not dry out your skin during winter. It has that perfect moisture balance and I especially love the lavender scented one.

April 13, 2017

I have been using Ivory body was for several years now and absolutely love it. There are a number of fragrances you can choose from and it's an excellent price. I don't buy any other kind.