Ivory Snow Laundry Detergent Reviews
#20 in Laundry Care

Ivory Snow is great for all coloured fabrics including whites, brights, darks, multi-colours, and delicates.
With its double concentrated formula, Ivory Snow will give you a gentle clean while only having to use half as much detergent as the regular leading brand of detergents.
Ivory Snow cleans without the use of harsh chemicals, and rinses away properly leaving clothing residue free. This gives a gentle, soft feeling against your skin.
Perfect for 16 loads.

January 07, 2018

Great for sensitive skin

One of the only laundry detergents that doesn't cause my sensitive skin to flare up, the smell is wonderful and lasts a long time on the clothing. Only issue I have with this detergent is the cost, it's super pricey and I've never been able to find it in a bottle bigger than 25 loads.

November 12, 2017

Ivory Snow Laundry Detergent, effective and recommended

I have used this product on my own clothing many times. I have also bought this product for many of my friends who have had children over the years as an effective detergent for baby. It is stressful to wonder whether your newborn, especially the first one, will have a skin reaction or allergy to the products you have chosen for them. I am a fan of Ivory as a family oriented brand and recommend this soap to anyone who isn't sure which to choose.

October 27, 2017

Good when on sale!

I absolutely love Ivory Snow but find it way to expensive. On average it's around $7 a bottle for 25 loads.

The smell is wonderful. There's no mistaking it, it smells just like a newborn baby. The scent lasts until the next wash on everything, including bed sheets.

I used it on my infant's clothes when he was first born, and trusted it completely with my precious boy.

Other than the smell, I find it no better then any other laundry detergent and therefore will never pay full price. Good to stock up when it goes on sale.

October 11, 2017

Wash everything in this!

This laundry soap screams newborn baby. It smells amazing and is so gentle on the skin. We wash everything in it, bedsheets, towels, and of course all things baby!

September 16, 2017

Je le rachète encore et encore

J'ai decouvert ce produit lorsque ma fille est née et je suis tombée en amour avec l'odeur!
    Elle a maintenant 2ans et n'a plus besoin d'utiliser de détergent different du nôtre depuis un bon moment et je le rachète toujours pour la simple et bonne raison que, c'est maintenant celui qu'on utilise pour toute la famille. On l'aime beaucoup et nos vêtements sentent bon longtemps!

July 28, 2017

Smells so good

Loved washing all my babies clothes in this. My son is now 2.5 and I just finished going through his bins of clothes that I saved and they still smell fresh! After all this time.

June 27, 2017

I just love the smell of this.

I know this is a brand I can trust. i love the smell of it on my babys clothes. So gentle and effective for all those baby messes. I would and have bought it over and over again!

June 16, 2017

super produit doux pour la peau de bébé et ca sente bonheur

On m'a conseillé ce savon pour me linge lorsque j'était enceinte et je suis très heureuse de l'avoir essayé

Très doux pour la peau de mon petit coco et je voulais déjà croquer mon petit mais la avec l'odeur de ce savon je le mangerais tout cru lol

May 30, 2017

Ivory Snow Laundry Detergent is what I use for my little ones, one has very sensitive skin and its gentle enough for him but strong on dirt, I've never had to worry about stains not coming out. I also use it for some of my delicate clothing. I also love the smell of it.. Great product for sensitive skin

May 26, 2017

Love this detergent! Cleans tough stains while being gentle on clothes. Distinctive smell that is borderline addicting. I wouldn't use anything else..