James Charles Morphe Palette Reviews

September 24, 2019

Not bad

You get all of the colors that you need and the glitters are very pigmented. I found the pink did stain and the color creased quicker than some other high end brands of eyeshadow. It is not bad, but I was a little disappointed with the overall quality.

September 19, 2019

Go to palette

By far my favourite Morphe Palette. So many fun shades and so many looks to be created. I still have tons of shades in this palette I haven't even used! I always reach for this palette when doing my makeup.

August 31, 2019

My Favourite Palette <3

This palette is absolutely perfect for creating colourful and neutral makeup looks. I find myself using it almost every single day. There is a bit of staining with the pink shadows and some shades need to be built up a little more, but its not anything I can't fix.

July 24, 2019

Amazing

I will say with this palette you can do multiply things , you can use shades to do eyeshadow, highlight and contour.It is a pretry palette and it is whats it says and what they all say all colors are beautiful but gotta work with them.The colors are pigmented but not all of them and thats fine and also not a lot of fall out

July 18, 2019

Love it!

Alright so this pallete took some time to get use to. I found out that these aren’t “eyeshadows” but they are pressed pigment so you have to work and blend them different then you would say a normal eyeshadow. After I found what works for me it’s great and I love this pallete and it’s in my pro makeup kit.

July 18, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Fab.

I'd recommend this product again and again, this is a great pallet. You can create so many different looks with this pallet, most of the time I use this on its own. Its lasted me a long time but I will repurchase when I run out.

July 16, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

My favourite palette

This palette is beaut! Has every colour you would need, for a day or night look, subtle or intense look! Really pigmented 😍 the shadows are really buttery maybe one or two that are powdery, the pink does stain but if you use agood primer then u should be fine 😍

July 14, 2019
    Sutton, United Kingdom

Good value for money

£39 seems a lot for an eyeshadow palette but there's 40 colours so that's just £1 each. I love the variety of colours available in this palette. Some of them for example the red one will stain your skin but that's a cake as it says quite quickly. Some of them are little patchy which is a bit disappointing but there's only a few that I like that. I definitely recommend this palette.

May 23, 2019

Nice colours,

Overall the palette offers some nice flat shades and shimmers. Although, I do find there is quite a bit of fallout and it is a bit chalky. There isn’t a lot of pay off unless you cake it on the brush or your finger.. It does stay throughout the day and comes off nicely with a makeup wipe. Overall for the price and for what you get it isn’t that bad. Not the greatest, but not the worst.

May 22, 2019

Great addition to any collection

When this was released I was really excited to get my hands on it, even though I don’t regularly use very bright or bold colours. I am really happy with how many colours you get for the price. This palette is really versatile and good for any occasion. My only problem is that the “pressed pigment” shades such as a couple blues can be tough to blend out, but with the right techniques they can work well. The more neutral colours (top and middle row) are my everyday go-to range