Jamieson Chewable Vitamin C in Natural Tangy Orange Reviews

November 03, 2020

Going to keep buying these vitamins

I have been taking religiously for a few months now and haven't gotten a cold yet, even though the temperature outside has been rising and falling quite dramatically. They taste amazing too!

September 08, 2020

Winter’ bestfriend

My whole family love these! Winters are never complete if we skip these a single day! Amazing tasty and healthy all in one. We love it and would recommend to each and everyone in our friend circle and extended family.

July 25, 2020

Love this!

Love interrupting my day to suck on this goodness! I know they are chewables but my mother and I also end up sucking on them like candy. It doesn't even feel or taste like a supplement

June 01, 2020

Amazing!

Honestly I’ve been taking vitamin C for a few years now and honestly it helps so much. When I’m starting to feel sick I double up and normally by the next day I’m starting to feel better. I also find though when I don’t take it everyday when I’m feeling sick, I start feeling worse. I do fully believe that it has boosted my immune system and helps it fight off anything quickly. Especially since I work with children this stuff has been a life savour many of times.

May 06, 2020

I like it

I love buy this product for the lac of vitamin C sometimes. These are chewable and tasty. It helps me a lot. I chew them while going outside and sometimes busy at work.

March 17, 2020

This stuff is good

This vitamin is a chewable so kids can chew it. My kids love the taste as do I. We all use them and I find we bin sick less and less while using them. We take one in the am everyday I highly recommend this for a good immune system boots

February 03, 2020

Must Have!

I’ve been using this product for a little over a year, because vitamin C is an essential vitamin for women’s help. I used to get the common cold quite frequently even in the summer, but after I started taking the vitamin C it has built up my immune system to wear I rarely get sick.

April 04, 2019

Would buy again

Jamieson vitamin c chewable in orange I really like the them they taste really good I was kind of scary how it was going to taste the Lid is nice to when you’re in a rush

March 30, 2019

My go-to for the winter months

Taking these vitamins gives me an extra boost in the winter when I know I'm not getting my full fruit filling that I should be. I feel noticeably happier when I've been taking them regularly, and they're surprisingly tasty!

March 22, 2019

Super

J'adore ces vitamines C, elles sont très bonnes au goût et facile a croquer. J'en prend 4 par jour et je n'ai pas été malade cet hiver (ce qui est très rare). De plus, elles sont abordables et facile a trouver en pharmacie ou chez Walmart en gros format ! Je vais continuer de les prendre toute l'année, car elles sont super !