Good

Jason Sea Fresh Strengthening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 152 in Toothpastes

April 21, 2017

This is by far my favourite natural toothpaste I have tried. I love the spearmint taste and it makes my mouth and teeth feel amazing after brushing. I highly recommend this product.

April 14, 2017

My girlfriend bought me this toothpaste after telling me how toxic regular toothpastes are. It isn't as minty in taste as we're used to so it takes getting used to.

November 14, 2015

What I really love for the safety of our family is that this product is fluoride-free. There is also no sodium lauryl sulfates and no artificial ingredients.

The spearmint taste is borderline addictive too, all our family big and small love it. Featuring a pack of healthy ingredients, like blue green algae, calcium and antioxidants, it gently cleans our teeth.

Our favorite! :)

August 05, 2014

This is toothpaste can be found either in the health food section of a supermarket or at at health food store. It's a great alternative from the commercial brands of toothpaste. Fluoride and SLS free, if you are concern about those issues. No added sweeteners. It's a natural toothpaste without chemicals or preservatives. I tried the Deep Sea Spearmint. It tasted pleasant with spearmint, Parsley, and Blue Green Algae. Works really well. Worth a try!

Vcrjoe added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Biggest turn-offs

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?