Jergens Hydrating Coconut Lotion Reviews

July 05, 2020

Very Nice body lotion

I use this every day on my legs and they always make them feel so soft as well as they smell amazing!! It is a very calming and fresh scent! Also is a great moisturizer in the winter when my legs get very dry!

May 26, 2020

Amazing and light feeling, would buy again!

This lotion is so light weight and very effective for moisturizing. It doesnt irritate my eczema or allergies. This is one of the very few lotions I can use and I love it! It's a great price for the amount you get!

May 01, 2020

Moisturizes your skin for the whole day

I use this everyday. I especially like using this during winter. It gives you the moisturize that you need to avoid the dryness from the winter air plus the scent is amazing! I've recommended it to my friends and family.

May 01, 2020

My absolute fave!

I cannot tell you enough about this lotion. This has been my go to lotion for at least five years now. The scent is incredible, gentle hint of coconut. I have to say I am an extremely picky person when it comes to scents - especially on my skin in and around my face. This one leaves behind the most subtle fresh scent. I use this lotion every single day after getting out of the shower. It doesn’t matter if it’s winter time or summertime, it is the perfect balance of moisture from my skin. It goes on evenly, absorbs into the skin and you can get dressed right away. This does not leave an oily film on your skin like some moisturizers can do. It just seeps into the skin and leaves it’s so soft and silky. I’ve tried so many lotions over the years to see how they compare, and I always come back to this one.

March 16, 2020

Meilleur lait de corps pour peau naturelle

Jergens est une gamme de produits cosmétiques très utilisés partout dabs ke monde surtout piyr les personnes qui veulent maintenir leur couleur de peau naturelle tout en ayant une peau en santé.
    Il est facile à utiliser et l'odeur est neutre, la texture agréable au toucher

August 13, 2019

Soft skin

I use this lotion every time I get out of the shower & before I do my makeup. It makes my skin feel soft. I have bad dry skin it really helps. It has a nice scent to it as well!

August 13, 2019

Excellent product for the price tag

After using this product a few times I’m ready to share my thought on it. In short I love this body lotion. In detail this is an excellent moisturizer to keep skin soft and supple. The scent is pleasant and very mild that I appreciate. Consistency is lotion like but not too watery. Just the right thickness to absorb quickly but still providing excellent hydration. I used it on dry skin after shower and the result lasted until next shower. I’m also using it as a hand lotion and really loving how it keeps my hands soft.I love Jergens wet skin moisturizer that will stay my top pick for Canadian dry winter but in this lotion I have found a perfect alternative for summer.

July 02, 2019

Coconutty goodness

I personally love jergens for body stuff, the scent is soft and not overpowering, and I love putting it on after a shower before bed. You'll love the softness of your skin

May 15, 2019

My feet say THANK YOU!

I really like this lotion. It has as a mild smell. It is thick but not overly thick. Moisturizes well, especially my feet which can crack on the heels. I used to use a special lotion just for my heels, but this lotion works great for them too, and I almost never have a crack in my heel now. This lotion leaves my skin feel soooooo soft! I just hate it took me so long to find it! I definitely reccomend!

May 14, 2019

Great moisturizing lotion!

This is such an amazing lotion! I bought it on sale as I was starting to run low on some of my favourite lotions and figured that since I hadn't tried it before that I would buy it at a better price.

Let me start by saying, this lotion would be worth the full ticket price! It soaked in quickly, didn't leave a greasy feeling behind and smelled great! My super dry hands feel nourished and look so much better.

The pump was easy to use and allows you to use as much lotion as you want.

I actually caught myself sleeping on my hands just so I could smell the great coconut scent! Two well hydrated Thumbs up!