Jergens Hydrating Coconut Lotion Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 18, 2017

I love this lotion. It initially has a strong scent (if you are sensitive to smells), but it fades to a subtle scent. The lotion is very moisturising, as with the regular jergens lotion too - just with the addition of a great scent.

April 07, 2017

Was a great product would buy again . Best lotion I have ever used great product for price and works on wet skin so it saves a lot of time . Smells great too.

April 06, 2017

Great lotion! Can usually find it on sale somewhere, it is not greasy and dries wuickly. Smells so nice and it does moisturize well. I find it spreads easily and I like how the scent lingers for a while but isnt too heavy.

March 12, 2017

I find that this lotion works best when I come out of the shower. When your pores are opened up and your skin is warm I find that my skin absorbs the product much more nicely!
    All in all I would recommend this product!

February 28, 2017

I was so disappointed in this product. I am a die hard Jergens user and was excited to test out the natural coconut moisturizer but it leaves behind an awful odor and makes your skin look oily, greasy and just plain unattractive. I would not recommend this product.

February 25, 2017

j'adore la sensation de douceur et la senteur est super ! Je l'utilise les jours et le monde trouve que je sens très bonne.J'avait les coude et les genoux rude maintenant il son doux.

January 30, 2017

Jergens new hydrating lotions are absolutly amazing! my new fav is the coconut lotion! as with allot of coconut scented products i find they are over powering, this badboy leaves a a light scent and not to mention my skin moisturized especially during winter! below is a list of their other lotions in the collection and a breif discription of their properties! hope this helps you lovelies!

Jergens have a new range that's been launched with 6 products that consist of :

Jergens Daily Moisture - 24 hour hydration enriched with Silk Proteins and a citrus extract blend. Transforms dry rough skin into smooth, visibly healthy skin.

Jergens Ultra Healing - A deeply hydrating moisturiser with Vitamins C, E and B5. Penetrates below the surface of extra dry skin, making it look quenched and moisturised.

Jergens Soothing Aloe - Aloe and cucumber, this fast absorbing moisturiser quickly replenishes moisture and soothes dry skin caused by the elements, leaving skin looking and feeling beautifully refreshed.

Jergens Skin Firming - Focus on more than just moisturisation and have visibly firmer skin too, this exclusive firm perfection complex containing collagen and elastin, this moisturiser tightens skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite.

Jergens Cocoa Butter - a rich cocoa butter body moisturiser that gives your dry, dull skin a radiant sheen that makes it look and feel instantly more beautiful.

Jergens Original Beauty Lotion - This classic Cherry - Almond scent lotion moisturiser dry skin, leaving it looking and feeling softer for 24 hours resulting in skin that is beautifully soft.

January 22, 2017

I liked Jergens Hydrating coconut moisturizer. It relieved my dry skin and left me with softer skin. I noticed a slight sheen to my skin as well. The fragrance was good - not too overpowering. I found the price to be fairly good. I would recommend this product to others.

January 20, 2017

This is my go to lotion! I saw Jill Dunn talking about this product on a local Toronto morning show last spring and purchased it because I love the smell of coconuts. Her review was right! It smells amazing and is extremely moisturizing - I got through the winter with no dry skin! The scent is not over powering and the formula is not greasy at all. I bought it for around $12.99 at SDM which usually seems high for lotion but it lasts me a long time so it was worth it! Highly recommend!

November 16, 2016

Jergens Hydrating Coconut Lotion has a mild, pleasing tropical fragrance that does not clash with your regular scent or cologne. It goes on well, easily absorbed, not leaving grease stains on the floor or furniture (if you use it on your feet or legs). I buy it on sale, so the price point can be very good. The pump works good, does not get clogged. It's a good everyday lotion for the summertime.

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr