Amazing

3.6/5
Ranked #658 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

2.7/5

May 18, 2017

I use Jergens Shea Butter body cream regularly. I have a bottle of it at work so I use it frequently after hand washing. My hands are always dry and this helps to keep them moisturized. It is not greasy but also not super long-lasting. I'm not overjoyed with the scent but it's not bad. I definitely buy it for it's low price and fairly average quality.
    I would recommend that people give it a try.

January 26, 2017

I love the smell of this cream. I have a bottle by my chair where I relax at night and one by my bed. I use it all day long. Doesn't leave a greasy residue

October 12, 2016

Really great and effective lotion, moisturizes very well and leaves skin smelling incredible! Great for dry skin and makes skin extremely smooth feeling amazing.

May 12, 2015

It smells fantastic and leaves you skin smooth and silky. For me it's a little bit greasy feeling but after about 5-7 minutes it's prett good

May 02, 2015

I tried a sample of it recently and it's great. it does a good job in moisturizing your body...the texture is cream but not greasy at all. it also smells nice !