Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 27, 2017

Great moisturizer

I currently have a bottle of this jergens shea butter deep conditioning moisturizer . It's a thick lotion which I love . It has a light shea butter scent that's okay , but I do prefer a non-scented lotion . It applies easily and absorbs into my skin Quicky and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy . Jergens lotions perform better than most lotions on the market . It's available in a 780ml bottle for $7.97 at Walmart .

June 09, 2017

I like to use this lotion on my legs. Not too heavy or light. lovely scent I get cracked and dry hands in the cold winters here and this usually works well to relieve the dryness.

May 13, 2017

What I like most about this product is that is is a great moisturizer. I find that most body lotions are not hydrating enough. This particular one works quiite well. For added moisture I mix it with a body oil. I also like the fresh shea scent. The price is average. Depending on where you buy it a 620ml bottle can run between $7 - $9. I tend to grab it when there is a sale.

February 18, 2017

I have bought Jergens lotions for years and years. I really like the Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer. My skin is very dry and it takes a good moisturizer to soften it. I will continue to buy this moisturizer for my family.

January 22, 2017

This cream is AWESOME!
    I always buy this stuff for my boyfriend and I. Especially when its on sale at Shoppers for 5.99$ and that's for the BIG container. This cream really does leave your skin silky smooth and I love that it doesn't leave your skin sticky. I have a lot of problems with different creams leaving a sticky feeling on my skin. But Jergens lotion doesn't do that. My favourite smells in the Jergans body lotion is Aloe and Coconut I recently found at Shoppers. Try it out! Ive dropped all my other lotions like Nivea etc for this stuff and I stock up on it whenever its on sale!
    Xoxo

September 20, 2016

Very smooth on my skin. Leaves a sheen with a light pleasant scent. The HYDRALUCENCE Blend with pure African Shea Butter deeply conditions my dry dull skin. I will purchase this product again.

May 26, 2016

I find this product on sale quite often, which makes it very affordable. I love the scent, with just a hint of Shea butter, and I find the scent lightly lingers for awhile, but not long enough to be overpowering. The scent actually reminds me of summer :-) The lotion applies easily and absorbs quickly, and I can feel the difference in my skin almost immediately. It's not greasy or oily like some other lotions. I try to use it every day, but if I get lazy and miss a day, I can tell the difference the next day as my skin feels drier already.

2.0/5

March 23, 2016

Very poor quality for something claiming to have shea butter. Disappointed when I bought this and slathered it on my legs and they felt dry right after. I think if it was PURE shea butter I'd be far more impressed, but this didn't last long and I think would be better off using something else.

March 09, 2016

Love love love my jergens ! I've used alot of different moisturizers but this one is by far my favorite go to lotion everyday ! I'd definitely recommend this product to my friends

March 09, 2016

I have probably tried every moisturizer out there, this is by far my fave!! I use it every day. It gives your skin a luminous glow and it's dries nicely and never sticky.I think this is going to be a favorite from now on. i can't say enough nice things about it, it's just a great lucious moisturizer!!!!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic