Jergens Ultra Care Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 1552 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 29, 2017

The product worked well for places where my skin wasn't that dry , but for my hands and feet , a couple minutes after putting it on they were begenning to get dry again.

March 14, 2017

This lotion is so great makes your skin feel nice and silky smooth!! It does not leave a greasy residue on my skin and that's my favorite part about this lotion.....very satisfied

March 13, 2017

I started using Jergens Ultra Care lotion about a year ago and have stuck with it completely. It absorbs well and is non greasy. The scent is mild and not offensive at all. It keeps my skin silky soft and touchable :)
    I keep it on the bathroom vanity for everyday use.

February 20, 2017

I really liked this lotion. It's effective, smells nice (but not overpowering), and doesn't dry out your skin further like some cheaper lotions tend to do. I did find it a little bit greasy, but not too much so. Overall I really like and recommend it.

March 31, 2016

such a great product. It smells amazing, absorbs right into my skin and leaves it smooth and smelling great forever! very inexpensive for the quality too

March 31, 2016

We have this at work and everyone loves it. It really moisturizes well and keeps your hands nice and soft. I also like their other products and the price is very good.

March 31, 2016

I bought this because I have dry skin ans I use this everyday. It's great I also have sensitive skin and with this being scent free it was great for me.

March 31, 2016

Purchased this because it is fragrance free and this is what is required for my work. it works well which is why i will continue to buy it. the ultra care truly is that and i use it everyday. I keep it on my desk and have found more and more people have started using it. the cost is reasonable and the product works well so i will continue to buy it.

March 01, 2016

I love putting this on after my bath, one of many but never the less a favourite. It's a nice clean smell that doesn't leave that ouily feeling afterwards.

February 13, 2016

Really great on dry skin! Effective, smell really good, easy to use, penetrate easily in the skin, good quality/price. It act fast on my ultra dry skin and i'm happy of it so bad!