Jergens Ultra Care Body Lotion Reviews

August 09, 2017

Amazing

This jergens ultra care lotion is my absolute favourite lotion ever . I prefer a thick lotion and this one is super thick and extremely moisturizing . You don't even need a lot because it spreads out evenly and easily and absorbs into my skin. You can feel it working almost instantly . I always have a bottle in my house and I use it everyday . A 750ml bottle is approximately $7.99 but it's always on sale for cheaper .

June 23, 2017

Wonderful lotion

Ok, I don't normally buy lotion because I've had varied results. But lately my forehead and nose have been oddly dry and even jojoba oil, wasn't helping! I put this on one time and my face is back to it's lovely silkiness! I love it!!

May 31, 2017

This lotion is amazing. During my time on Accutane, this was my go to moisturizer. If you know anything about Accutane you know that it seriously dries out your skin. I would lather on this moisturizer before bed and the next morning my skin would almost be back to normal. It definitely helped me with the painful splitting and cracking of my knuckle and wrist areas. I would definitely recommend this lotion.

2.3/5

March 29, 2017

The product worked well for places where my skin wasn't that dry , but for my hands and feet , a couple minutes after putting it on they were begenning to get dry again.

March 14, 2017

This lotion is so great makes your skin feel nice and silky smooth!! It does not leave a greasy residue on my skin and that's my favorite part about this lotion.....very satisfied

March 13, 2017

I started using Jergens Ultra Care lotion about a year ago and have stuck with it completely. It absorbs well and is non greasy. The scent is mild and not offensive at all. It keeps my skin silky soft and touchable :)
    I keep it on the bathroom vanity for everyday use.

February 20, 2017

I really liked this lotion. It's effective, smells nice (but not overpowering), and doesn't dry out your skin further like some cheaper lotions tend to do. I did find it a little bit greasy, but not too much so. Overall I really like and recommend it.

March 31, 2016

such a great product. It smells amazing, absorbs right into my skin and leaves it smooth and smelling great forever! very inexpensive for the quality too

March 31, 2016

We have this at work and everyone loves it. It really moisturizes well and keeps your hands nice and soft. I also like their other products and the price is very good.

March 31, 2016

I bought this because I have dry skin ans I use this everyday. It's great I also have sensitive skin and with this being scent free it was great for me.