Jergens Ultra Care Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer Reviews

October 03, 2017

Great Value !

I recently purchased this product while it was on sale, and matched it up with a coupon I had, so I only paid $2 for it!

The product is supposed to be for extra dry skin, so I purchased it for my feet. For the price I paid, I was so impressed.

The bottle itself is nice, and doesn't look super cheap. The smell of the lotion is beautiful and it's got the perfect consistency. It's not too thick, and not too funny.

I've been using it nightly before bed and it's definitely working. It takes a while to dry in, so your feet feel slimey for a little but it's no big deal if you use it at night.

This product is cheap, effective and I'll definitely continue buying it.

March 30, 2017

La crème pour le corps Jergens pour peaux sensibles et sèches est parfaite pour moi. Je l'ai acheté car elle était en spécial et j'ai adoré sa texture. Elle laisse ma peau douce et gorgée d'eau. Elle apaise instantanément les démangeaisons .

March 30, 2017

This is the best moisturizer I have found so far! It is thick but not too greasy. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and it lasts for hours. I would recommend this!

February 26, 2017

I bought this product after repeated outbreaks of very dry skin. I was amazed at its immediate soothing effect. It has a gentle, subtle fragrance that reminds the user that it is working in the background. It isn't even necessary to reapply after washing, as the ingredients do such a terrific job. I bought the 775 ml size, and I will be using it for a long time before replacing my spent bottle.

February 17, 2017

Jergen's is great, regardless of what they make/
    WHen this product first came out Jergens was mailing out coupons to pick up
    a full size bottle of this product I was one of the lucky ones to recieve this and
    absolutely loved it, the fact I didn't have to buy the first bottle was even better!

February 17, 2017

I Bought the Jergens Ultra Care moisturizer on sale and was so happy with the results. My flaky dry skin was gone after two uses and my skin was so soft!

April 06, 2016

Jergens can be more expensive than your average body lotion, but I purchased this as a special point-of-purchase promotion and given the price I paid, it was definitely worth it. My son has terribly dry skin, but I can tell still the next day when we've used this after baths - it doesn't irritate his skin and it's super soft. It feels wonderful on your hands as well - it's rich without being overly sticky and feeling like you can't touch anything for an hour like some other effective but inconvenient lotions. I'd get it again.

January 21, 2016

I had a chance to try this product for free. The product is better than I expected. It's not that greasy and it absorbs well into the skin. My skin felt soft again! I had the no perfume one but there are many other options out there.

October 24, 2015

I think I have finally found my Body Moisturizer. I used it this morning for the first time and O.M.G. my skin feels so soft. It is not sticky and absorbed well into my skin. This formula contains Vitamins,C,E and B5. If you have mature dry skin you need to try this product. Look for HYDRALUCENCE blend.

August 24, 2015

This is a great moisturizer. It smells good and works very well as a moisturizer. It is also very reasonably priced.