Good

JETech 2.4Ghz Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse with USB Nano Receiver Reviews

1 review
Ranked #63 out of 642 in Electronics

September 13, 2016

I was looking for a no-frills, barebones wireless mouse to use with a laptop at the office, and this mouse from JETech fit the bill in every possible way. I wasn't sure what to expect, as it's very plain and looks pretty basic, but this mouse is exactly what I needed. It's small and compact, but still feels good in my hand, and it's extremely responsive.

The mouse requires only one AA battery, and has a port in the bottom where the USB nano receiver can be stored. It has a button on top that allows you to adjust the sensitivity, with three settings in total, and has no additional buttons besides the left and right click and the scroll-wheel. For intense gaming this mouse wouldn't be great, but for surfing the web, writing reports and doing basic office work it's perfect. If I had one complaint it would be that the sensitivity is not displayed anywhere on the mouse, forcing you to wiggle the cursor to tell what the sensitivity is set to.

This mouse has grips on the sides and fit my hands very well. It's rounded and very easy to hold, giving me no trouble even when I was using it for five or six hours at a time. Overall, I'm extremely pleased with this mouse, and with the price that it's sold at.

********************************************
    Pros
    + Perfect no-frills wireless mouse
    + Grip marks on the side for comfort
    + Adjustable sensitivity on the fly
    + Compact and very responsive

Cons
    - Sensitivity is not indicated anywhere on the mouse

********************************************

Natural health