Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Reviews

February 16, 2017

Jillian Michaels is one tough chick and she doesn't fool around. This workout gets right into it and kicks your butt! If you're just beginning I would suggest taking it slow and easing yourself into it. I found this workout to be quite intense.

February 16, 2017

I have tried this workout, it's intense. Jillian Michaels don't play so if you like intense workouts try her workouts. She has great workouts to challenge your muscles.

May 11, 2016

I love Jillian Michaels I now she likes to yell but she is a great motivator that's for sure and likes to kick your butt. I would recommend any of her workout DVD's if you need motivation

January 05, 2016

If you are seriously looking for a great ab workout, look no further. I have only done level 1, 4 times now and it really works the core. I think level 1 is a fabulous start to working those muffin tops - lol. Jillian is a wonderful trainer and very inspiring. I got this video to help me shape up before putting on my bikini in Mexico in 3 weeks. I have 2 weeks to go and really enjoy this video. I find it already shaping up my core area. Want results, get this video and see for yourself :)