Jo Malone London Red Roses Perfume Reviews
#1492 in Perfume

October 16, 2019

Great fragrance

This perfume is perfect for summer. It smells subtle and you don't go unnoticed. When I use this perfume I received many compliments. He is definitely wonderful.

May 26, 2019

Roses are red

Joe Malone London Red Roses is one of the best perfume that I have ever smell. Tried this scent at the counter and I could not walk away from it. I added the Joe Malone White Musk with the Red Rose and it was a combination that was heavenly. While the price was steep, I talk myself into treating myself. This scent is long lasting. It last for more than 24 hours on my clothing. I would repurchase this product again and would recommend it to those who like a great scent. I say treat yourself, you only live once.

April 19, 2019

Love the smell of roses

This perfume smells exactly like cold fresh roses just taken out of a florist's cooler. It's fresh, feminine and a very realistic red rose fragrance without that sour tone some rose scents can take on. I love this one! Definitely worth the purchase

December 04, 2018

Love the smell but Lasting Power is bad!

I love Jo malone colognes because of their unique smells. I am in love with the scent of roses and this cologne has such a fresh rose scent that is not artificially smelling. It smells like a fresh bouquet of roses. I love the smell but for the price point the scent doesn't last long enough. I find that when I spray it on my clothes and hair it will last a bit longer but not my skin. I love this scent but wished it would stay longer!

March 28, 2018

Very elegant

This is one of my favourite scents from Jo Malone. It is very elegant but at the same time not overpowering. I just wish it lasted longer. Other than that, it’s a perfect spring scent.

July 18, 2017

Love the scent

I absolutely love this scent and received a mini size as a gift. Although the staying power is not amazing, just a small spritz of this in the morning really gets my day started! The fresh florals are so light and airy.

January 05, 2015

Loved the scent but it didn't have staying power, I had to keep the bottle with me and spray constantly throughout the day.

August 22, 2010

I love roses, but some rose fragrances can seriously be categorized as old lady scents and are extremely heavy. Not so in the case of this one. Red roses is one of the truest rose scents that I have ever smelled in a fragrance. The scent is very ladylike and quite modern. It pairs up well with Jo Malone's Grapefruit if you want to liven it up a bit, or you can make it even more seductive by pairing it up with Blue Agava & Cacao.
    It is super versatile floral.