John Freeda Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray

4.1/5
Ranked #426 out of 2550 in Hair Care

2.0/5

May 13, 2017

I was not impressed with this. It costs more than the average and you would hope that this would stand up to the name. Not only did it not work very well it made my head break out.

April 26, 2017

John Freeda has some amazing products out there, but the go blonder controlled lightening spray is one of their best. I change my hair color a lot, and I'm a natural brunette so this product really helps lighten my hair without the damage I'd get from several dyes, primers or color strippers.

April 04, 2017

Smells great, got the value pack in the pump bottle! But, unless your gonna invest in the whole line don't bother! I've been using religiously for over 4 weeks and I already seeing results! Deff bringing out my natural highlights!

March 12, 2017

I have naturally sandy blond hair and this lightening spray really works to bring out the natural highlights in it. It is easy to use and has a pleasant smell.

January 17, 2017

This lightening spray not only works on blondes but gives a sun-kissed look to brunettes during those dark winter days. A little goes a long way. Just be careful not to over use as it will dry out your hair.

August 17, 2016

I love the Go Blonder line from John Freeda, especially the Controlled Lightening Spray. This is perfect to spray on after the shower and head out to the beach for a day. It doesn't dry out your hair. And when you use it in conjunction with the Go Lighter Shampoo and Conditioner it really revives and lightens your blonde with out a trip to the salon.