John Freeda Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray Reviews
#156 in Hair Care

October 03, 2017

Love it!!!

I received a bottle of this free when purchasing John Freda go blonder shampoo and I love it!!!
    I have salon highlights in my hair and it made them at least one shade lighter and my original color also. I would recommend this to alll blondes

September 29, 2017

Beautiful Highlights!

When I first saw "Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray" on the shelf at the store, the first thing I thought of was Sun In. ( Remember that girls.....) But with John Freeda's name on it I thought I would give it a try. Love the effects and different tones of blonde in my naturally blonde hair. Definitely recommend!

September 29, 2017

Love All John Freda Blonde Products!

I love all John Freda Blonde products! After spending tons of money at the salon. It's nice to have an adorable choice, to keep your highlights from going brassy and dull!

July 25, 2017

My fav to prevent the dreaded 'mousies'!

I admit it...I was a Sun-in addict! Then one day, poof! It was gone. Now I rely on John Feeda to keep me from going to dark of Blonde. I was already using the Phosphate free Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner from him. It gently keeps me the right tone and shade. Best of all...my husband brags that I don't even colour my hair!!;)

2.0/5

May 13, 2017

I was not impressed with this. It costs more than the average and you would hope that this would stand up to the name. Not only did it not work very well it made my head break out.

April 26, 2017

John Freeda has some amazing products out there, but the go blonder controlled lightening spray is one of their best. I change my hair color a lot, and I'm a natural brunette so this product really helps lighten my hair without the damage I'd get from several dyes, primers or color strippers.

April 04, 2017

Smells great, got the value pack in the pump bottle! But, unless your gonna invest in the whole line don't bother! I've been using religiously for over 4 weeks and I already seeing results! Deff bringing out my natural highlights!

March 12, 2017

I have naturally sandy blond hair and this lightening spray really works to bring out the natural highlights in it. It is easy to use and has a pleasant smell.

January 17, 2017

This lightening spray not only works on blondes but gives a sun-kissed look to brunettes during those dark winter days. A little goes a long way. Just be careful not to over use as it will dry out your hair.

August 17, 2016

I love the Go Blonder line from John Freeda, especially the Controlled Lightening Spray. This is perfect to spray on after the shower and head out to the beach for a day. It doesn't dry out your hair. And when you use it in conjunction with the Go Lighter Shampoo and Conditioner it really revives and lightens your blonde with out a trip to the salon.