John Freida Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery shampoo Reviews
#427 in Hair Care

July 17, 2017

Defizzed my head!

I have cranky temperamental hair that frizzes up at the slightest bit of humidity...I love this shampoo. Makes my hair soft and manageable without making it heavy. And it helps kill the frizz.

June 21, 2017

Great feeling hair and it smells good

Loved how my hair felt after using this product and loved the smell. Really liked how easily my long hair was to work with after using. Definitely will purchase this product more often . I do wish it was a bit more compareable in prices with other products but definitely worth the extra expense

June 17, 2017

Best shampoo EVER!

I have now used both the Miraculous Recovery shampoo and conditioner, both on their own and together and I have to say, I'm hooked. I can't stop smelling my hair, it looks weird I know but it smells SO good!

My hair comes super clean, smooth and shiny and it feels totally nourished as well. I mentioned in my review of the conditioner that I rarely feel the need to rush out and buy products I get samples of but I rushed out right away and got this.

I've been using it for a bit now and I am still in awe. I def recommend, even if you don't have fizzy hair!

June 12, 2017

LOVE!!!! Absolutely LOVE John Freida Miraculous Recovery shampoo and conditioner. I also received the weekly deep conditioner.
    After using the products all together, only once a week for the deep conditioner, for about three weeks I can honestly say my hair is frizz free!! It's healthy, soft`and manageable. The thing I'm most thrilled about is that it's actually frizz free!! Especially with warmer weather my hair gets pretty frizzy especially with the high humidity in the city I live in.
    Love the products and the packaging is really cool looking. It smells nice, the scent is fairly light .
    Great products I will use weekly. It's one of the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used!

3.2/5

April 19, 2017

This shampoo, although slightly more expensive than drugstore brands, does make my hair feel softer after washing. It eliminates frizz and my hair also looks shinier after use along with the conditioner. However, I do not think the addition in price is worth it as I would rather invest a few more dollars and opt for a better quality shampoo. I can see a change after using, but it is minimal.

April 18, 2017

I got this as a sample. It's not my favorite John Freida product. I usually use the volume shampoo and conditioner, which I prefer to this. There's nothing wrong with it, but it didn't "wow" me.

April 10, 2017

Not exaggerating when saying it literally gave me the smoothness of a keratin treatment session! left my hairs so shiny, smooth and frizz free since the first use!

March 13, 2017

Shampoo smells great and doesn't leave my hair with that waxy feeling most drugstore shampoos do. Works into a good lather and my hair has been healthier since I've been using it.

February 24, 2017

This product was amazing. My hair can become very tangly and hard to brush. My hair has always been frizzy even if I use product on it. I find after using this shampoo it does help a lot in getting rid of the frizzyness.

1.8/5

February 08, 2016

Had a coupon, so decided to try John Freida Frizz Ease shampoo. Found the product very drying to my hair - it felt like straw afterwards. High price. Will not purchase again.