John Freida Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery shampoo Reviews

Ranked #544 out of 2453 in Hair Care

April 19, 2017

This shampoo, although slightly more expensive than drugstore brands, does make my hair feel softer after washing. It eliminates frizz and my hair also looks shinier after use along with the conditioner. However, I do not think the addition in price is worth it as I would rather invest a few more dollars and opt for a better quality shampoo. I can see a change after using, but it is minimal.

April 18, 2017

I got this as a sample. It's not my favorite John Freida product. I usually use the volume shampoo and conditioner, which I prefer to this. There's nothing wrong with it, but it didn't "wow" me.

April 10, 2017

Not exaggerating when saying it literally gave me the smoothness of a keratin treatment session! left my hairs so shiny, smooth and frizz free since the first use!

March 13, 2017

Shampoo smells great and doesn't leave my hair with that waxy feeling most drugstore shampoos do. Works into a good lather and my hair has been healthier since I've been using it.

February 24, 2017

This product was amazing. My hair can become very tangly and hard to brush. My hair has always been frizzy even if I use product on it. I find after using this shampoo it does help a lot in getting rid of the frizzyness.

February 08, 2016

Had a coupon, so decided to try John Freida Frizz Ease shampoo. Found the product very drying to my hair - it felt like straw afterwards. High price. Will not purchase again.

January 21, 2016

I use this shampoo quite often, i find it helps get rid of the frizz in my hair and adds hi lights

November 04, 2015

I like JF products, they have lines for every situation and hair problem :)
    This one is to control frizz and I like to use it in rainy seasons, because my hair frizzes super easy.
    Smells nice, nourishes, makes frizzy hair look healthy.

Trump