john freida frizz ease straight fixation Reviews
#753 in Hair Care

September 27, 2017

Frizz ease

I love this product although it is a bit on the expensive side I bought it on liquidation it's easy to use and helps with frizz when it's humid out smells nice too

August 18, 2017

This product is so amazing

My daughter has very long, semi curly hair. It tangles very bad. Tried this product for brushing the knots out and it was wonderful. Tames her frizz and her hair looks beautiful, and no more knots. I highly recommend this product and will be buying it again. A little expensive but worth every penny!

June 07, 2016

I had gotten this product when my regular go to product (got 2b) was out of shock and decided to try it out. I have thick, curly/wavy hair so finding something that keeps the frizz limited and keep it straight is hard to find. At first it worked marvelously , but then after a month of using it ( every 2-3 days mind you), my hair would get greasy or flaky or super frizzy. I did use a small amount ( pea size ) and i felt like it ruined the natural oils in my hair.