john frieda brillant brunette visibly brighter conditioner Reviews
#206 in Conditioner

August 13, 2017

Awesome for long hair.

I received this product free to try and I was very impressed. I have long brunette medium hair type. It makes my hair super soft and shiny with lots of body. I definitely recommend this conditioner.

August 13, 2017

Brunette love!

This product is super cool! I couldnt believe how it changed my shades right in the shower. It made my hair soft initally but my volume toned down a bit which was something that can be worked on. It did make my brown hair look evergoregous though.

August 12, 2017

A good way to start paling your hair

Tout comme le shampoing, j'ai testé l'après-shampoing (conditionneur) pour un maximum d'efficacité. Il rend les cheveux doux et laisse un parfum qui vous fera tomber à coup sûr! Il aide à pâlir les cheveux, sans les tourner au blond, évidemment, mais laisse quelques mèches à reflet plus pâles. À noter que mes cheveux sont teints et que ces commentaires ne s'appliquent pas sur une chevelure sans coloration. Les résultats pourraient différer.

July 04, 2017

Great quick fix...

I enjoyed this product, I have actually recently switched back to blonde highlights but when I had my natural brunette hair I would use this a few times a week and I found it made it very shiny and full!!

November 18, 2016

I received samples of the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Shampoo and Conditioner in exchange for an honest review

The conditioner had the same subtle floral scent as the shampoo and was also tinted. It was pretty thick, coated my hair nicely and rinsed out completely.

After drying my hair, I noticed that my hair had a slightly brighter tint to it. After just one use, I'm pretty impressed. I normally have an oily scalp and dry hair, I found that my scalp was not as oily as usual on the second day and my ends were nicely hydrated. My hair was soft and manageable. The shampoo and conditioner brought out the red in my hair, leaving it beautifully shiny. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and may buy the full size.

2.2/5

September 09, 2016

Please read my review on the shampoo as well. What I did not like about this conditioner, was that my hair felt dry and course. Would never use the again. Waste of money.

2.8/5

August 31, 2016

I have blonde hair and it was starting to loom dull, i picked this up on sale and it reslly did brighten up my hair, lt looked so shiny and the color was more vibrant!

August 25, 2016

I actually received this in a sample pack in the mail. I used it once and only once and a visible lightening was seen. My SO even asked me if I had my hair lightened. It smells divine and I am sad that I only had one use. I checked out the price and it's a tad much, but I may just be convinced.

April 07, 2016

as with my review on the shampoo,did not notice any visible lightening after using for 8 weeks.howerver that being said,i really love this conditioner.it smells great and conditions well.leaves my hair shiny and full.it is easy comb hair afterwards and i have straight staggly hir that knots easily.a must try for conditioner junkies