John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #395 out of 627 in Conditioner

March 14, 2017

I have highlights and I was wondering if it will work on my hair. It does! My hair are soft and my colour is protected. Definitely worth to buy it. Now I don't have to colour my hair so often.

November 21, 2014

This is hands down my new favorite conditioner. I switched to it after my hair started feeling drier in the winter weather and oh my goodness did it deliver! my thick hair is silky soft and so much easier to comb through, and because it's more moisturized I no longer wake up with a tangled bird's nest on my head every morning. On top of that it also smells nice... I am hooked!

May 29, 2014

Love, love this conditioner. After rinsing, my hair felt silky soft and the colour shine was awesome.

May 09, 2014

This product is the perfect finish to add pop and gloss to brown hair and really makes highlights look great.

October 25, 2013

J adore Le parfum, il garde les cheveux lisses Et démèle bien sans frisotis. Rend les cheveux lourds.

June 21, 2013

Love the scent and how my hair feels after using it.