Good

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #810 out of 1102 in Shampoo

April 25, 2017

I received a free sample of these products and used them once. I absolutely loved them! The shampoo and conditioner both have a lovely texture, very rich and silky. They smell very good and I liked how sudsy the shampoo became. After one use my hair was noticeably shinier and felt so soft! I definitely plan on using these again!

October 23, 2015

I have used John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner a lot in the past, and I just recently tried the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner. I wasn't sure if I would notice any difference from the moisturizing, to the multi tonal line. And so far I have not. I haven't used it for long so maybe there will be some change.
    But I do really like the smell and I noticed the shampoo really moisturized my hair, more than any normal shampoo.
    All in all John Frieda Brilliant Brunette line does work really well in amping up your already brown/dark hair. I really helps if your color looks washed out.

June 14, 2014

Love the way it makes my hair look and smell.Just wish there wasnt any SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE and SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE in the product as trying to stay away from that.

June 26, 2012

I really like this conditioner and shampoo combo. I have frizzy hair and found that after using this conditioner and shampoo my hair was frizz-free, smooth and sleek. My hair felt light, not weighted down like some products that claim to eliminate frizz. The conditioner and shampoo have a great fragrance that lasts on the hair long after the hair has dried. My hair also seemed to have less tangles after using this product. Overall a great product for anyone with frizzy hair to try.

May 12, 2012

didn't really work how i expected and actually irritated my scalp a bit didn't live up to its claims in my opinion and experience won't be repurchasing

OtterBox Cases

Tfal Actifry

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Fidget Spinners

Alcan Aluminum foil

melanie_fitz added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser