John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock Perfecting Glosser Reviews
#2137 in Hair Care

Seals in shine, banishes split ends and adds extreme gleam for truly dazzling results Delivers exquisite shine while illuminating multi-dimensional tones Super-light formula instantly smoothes down flyaways and glosses away imperfections Illuminates the multi-dimensional brown tones that makes brown hair so unique For natural, color-treated or highlighted brunettes

September 12, 2017

Shampoo

After trying this as a sample in the mail I fell in love with this product, it makes your hair so smooth and soft! It also gives it a beautiful sine! I now buy this as my everyday shampoo!

September 12, 2017

Effective

This made my dull, brown locks come to life. A brillant glow and it made my hair feel so nice. I love playing with my hair now and i get lots of compliments on how nice my hair looks.

June 27, 2016

I really like this product. I just add a toonie sized amount to my hair after I get out of the shower. It helps make my hair easier to brush out and it looks less frizzy and shinier when it's dry.