John Frieda Defy Grey Brunette Blending Blow Dry Foam Reviews

Gradually infuses brunette tones to blend away first greys.

Formulated with coffee extract and GreyBlend™ technology, Defy grey Brunette Blending Blow Dry Foam gradually infuses brunette tones to blend away first greys.

HOW TO USE: Dispense 5 pumps and apply to clean, towel-dried hair, starting with greys. Use more or less depending on hair length and thickness. For even colour result, apply throughout lengths of hair. Do not rinse out. Wash hands. Apply additional styling products if desired. Blow dry on high heat to activate foam.

For best results, use with Defy Grey shampoo & conditioner. Use after each wash until desired colour result is achieved, then as needed to maintain blended result.

November 15, 2019
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Good product

I really like the foam! It makes my hair feel smooth and not heavy and it makes easier to brush! My hair is fine and it worked really well! The smell is great!

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Fantastic

This blow dry foam is fantastic! I found that it dried my hair much quicker than usual and also helped to keep the style in place too. The product has a great consistency and doesn’t tend to leave a sticky residue behind.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Blow dry beauty

Love love love this product. I don’t usually use hair products other than shampoo and conditioner on my hair as they can make my hair sticky and heavy. This blow dry foam is neither sticky nor heavy, the best part is my greys are not noticed!! I have had lots of compliments regarding the scent also.
    I have raved about this to friends and family. This is a must have for my hair care regime.

Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

A lovely finish

I really like the blow-dry foam, after using the shampoo and conditioner it gives a really nice finish. It is a nice consistency and isn't at all heavy or sticky and a little goes a long way. I did notice a difference on my few Grey's after a few uses which is great. I'd definitely be buying more of this and carrying on the routine.

United Kingdom

Love it

I love this mousse. Usually I'm not a fan of this kind of products but after first use my hair were so soft and shiny. It help much more easier with hair style. It is gradually makes your grey dissapear. Best to use together with shampoo and condition. Very easy to use all those products. I am very happy with this set and would highly recommend.

Bristol, United Kingdom

Amazing

It was really easy to apply and very beautiful to use I love how my brunette colour became very vibrant I love the fact that I am able to use this dry as with my work I’m always on the go this is perfect for a quick tip up

Thurrock, United Kingdom

Godsent

Used together with the shampoo & Conditioner,the foam works really well.It’s very lightweight and doesn’t leave the hair greasy.I usually have to wash my hair every other day but have also found that my style stays put for longer,which I love so I don’t have to spend so much time on my hair.The fact that it’s brown and colours the hair is amazing.My greys now look like highlights and not grey hairs

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Defy those greys

Gradually infuses brunette tones to blend away first greys, i apply around 4-5 pumps on towel dry hair, run through the hair from the roots and blowdry for great looking hair, it is reasonably priced and very very effective at covering those pesky greys.

November 09, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Foaming bliss

I absolutely loved this product really lightweight and extremely easy to use.
    It smells heavenly and doesn't make your hair greasy.
    It dries perfect with out leaving any residue behind.
    I noticed from the first use it had already taken away a little of the greys but not full coverage and not every grey but hey that's a damn site better than most products I've tried.
    Overall it's really good I would recommend this with the shampoo and conditioner

November 09, 2019
    Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

No more grays.

Blow dry foam gradually reduces the amount of visible gray hair. Makes hair full of vibrant colour. Foam activates under the influence of heat. I noticed that it helps with hair styling. Recommend.