John Frieda Frizz Ease All-in-1 Original Serum Reviews
#3 in Hair Serum

March 16, 2022

Must have

My hair has been frizzy for as long as I can remember nothing has ever worked until I got this little miracle. After the first use it will now be used every time I wash my hair. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and now I don’t fear brushing me hair

March 16, 2022

Frizz serum

Excellent quality my hair is so soft and looks great I can actually brush it without looking like an electric shock 🙈I have already bought it and have recommended it to loads of people thankyou for giving me this fantastic product

Frizz-free!

This product has been an absolute life saver! As well as helping with my frizz, it makes my hair look so shiny and rich without giving it that oily look!

Salon finish

This serum does exactly what it says on the tin. Just a small amount left my hair smooth, frizz-free and feeling like I’d just left the salon! My hair is damaged from bleach and I never thought I’d see the day where it actually looked shiny! I even had a friend ask if I’d had my hair done despite the fact I haven’t been in almost a year.

March 15, 2022

It's good, but not amazing

I have used this now for over two weeks and whilst it's good, it's really no different from others I have used. I can't say I have noticed any difference in terms of condition of my hair, but it's good having it for heat protection. I would buy it again but only if my old hair serum was not available.

Sleek

This product isn't like any other frizz serum I've used before. Its not sticky or overly greasy which is such a great element to this product. It hasn't rid me of frizzy hair after washing fully but it has definitely tamed it. Would recommend this as the best frizz ease product I've used.

Sleek

Serum

Absolutely brilliant, best ive ever used. Would deffo recommend to others. And will be buying all the time. Excellent value for money and excellent quality.

Goodbye flyaways

Wonderful hair serum. My hair is a bit dry from colour and has loads of frizz this wonderful serum helps to nourish and tame it. Will be repurchasing for sure. Lovely smell, leaving my hair wonderfully soft without weighing it down

John Frieda serum

On a night time I like to twist my hair into buns so its wavy the next day. I use a satin hair cap to keep the style in place but I notice when I let the buns out my hair is frizzy around my hair like and my ends . I use this serum in the morning only one drop does a long way and the waves are more prominent and look really shiny. My hair doesn’t feels greasy or look greasy when using this product but remember to only use 1 pump with dry hair or 2 pumps with wet hair. Thank you for letting me try this product