John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Conditoner Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 651 in Conditioner

May 02, 2017

This is awesome for my hair. My hair is in between wavy and straight so it tends to frizz up if I don't use the right product or if I don't dry it quick. But it's a great product and keeps my hair smelling nice

April 07, 2017

J'ai reçu un échantillon du shampoing ainsi que du revitalisant John Frieda. C'est la première fois que j'essayais les produits de cette marque. J'ai été agréablement surprise. Le revitalisant sent extrêmement bon. Il rend mes cheveux doux et après un premier lavage ils ont l'air moins abimés. Je n'ai plus aucun frisottis. Je trouve le prix un peu trop élevé. Je rachèterai le produit seulement s'il est en rabais.

April 07, 2017

I love John Frieda hair products especially the frizz ease hair oil. This conditioner worked pretty good. My hair looked really shiny, strong and less frizzy like it claims. The only thing I really don't like about this product is the smell. It has a very strong smell, its almost like mens body wash or cologne. Not really a fan, sorry. Probably will not repurchase this product but I will be buying more from John Frieda.

February 04, 2017

I received this product for free love this conditioner tried it on my Naturally very dry curly frizzy hair I couldn't believe how great my hair turned out so soft to the touch manageable with no more frizz I would recommend it to anyone at anytime if I could give this product a 10 star I would it's amazing love it and I will be purchasing this conditioner as soon as the container is empty

January 24, 2017

Firstly, I think that the packaging is aesthetically pleasing. I love the sleek purple and black design. I also like the flip-bottom caps for dispensing - it means that the product doesn't have to be awkwardly balanced upside down to get the last drops of product out. It also has a nice soft scent. I can't quite place what it smells like, but it's faint enough that it I don't think it would bother people who don't like strong scents. As soon as I start applying the product into my hair, I can feel how hydrating the formula feels. It's a noticeable feeling that I observed from the first use. It feels soft and healthy which I think will really help with my split ends. It's also very easy to brush after washing, as if I used a detangling product. I especially love that because brushing my long+thick hair is my least favourite part of hair washing day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has damaged hair.

*I received this product complimentary from Glam Sense for reviewing purposes.

January 16, 2017

I love this conditioner!!! This is my favorite by far in that it tames my frizz and makes my hair ultra smooth. It feels so much better after use and if I leave it in for 15 minutes prior to rinsing, it works even better!!

February 06, 2016

This conditioner is amazing. It really helps to tame and control frizz. My hair felt so soft and silky after using it. The only issue for me was that because it reduced my frizz so much, my hair was almost bone straight and lost all volume. The bottle does advise not adding the product to the roots however, for this reason I'm assuming.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic