John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Conditoner Reviews
#59 in Conditioner

December 07, 2018

My hair looked so much better once I started using it!

I loved the John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Miraculous Recovery® Conditioner! I have really frizzy hair and I found that it made a big difference when I started using it! My hair was much smoother, looked healthier and was easier to manage! The conditioner smelled great too. Overall this is a great product, I would highly recommend it and I will definitely be buying it again!

July 24, 2018

Perfect for my dry, tired hair

I have tried so many hair products for my thin, frizzy, curly-ish hair in the last year and this is by far the most consistently effective conditioner I have found. It is better than the salon brands I've tried in terms of leaving my hair feeling soft but without residue. It's even very budget-friendly which is a massive bonus!

April 08, 2018

Frizz ease conditioner is also good!

It complements perfectly the shampoo. I like how it makes my hair so shiny and soft. It does a good job with my frizzy hair. I also like how hydrated my hair feels and looks after each use and even on the days after use. I recommend it.

March 16, 2018

One Word: Wow!

With just one use of this product a visible shine was introduced to my hair and made it silky smooth for 48 whole hours on my camping trip. I am so so impressed and recommend it to anyone with frizzy, curly, dry, and/or damaged hair

March 13, 2018

Love this stuff! Works awesome

I tried this conditioner for the first time and it smelled amazing and made my hair feel so much softer after the first time using it. Definitely reccomend if you have dry hair

2.0/5

February 20, 2018

J'ai detester

je n'acheterai plus jamais ce produit a rendue mes cheveux sec et encore plus meler et dure a peigner qu'avant mon lavage de cheveux ! fonctionne peut etre pour les personne au cheveux plat. Mais je deconseille a toute personne ayant les cheveux frisée

January 19, 2018

The best conditioner I have ever used

This conditioner is the best conditioner that I have ever used! It smells amazing and smooths my fine hair without weighing it down! Its a little pricey but well worth the money.

January 12, 2018

soft hair

the best shampoo in the world made my hair soft and shiny and felt so good also ,didnt leave any dry spots or anything and i love the smell of it that makes my day knowing my hair smells good.

2.8/5

December 14, 2017

Decent product. Heavy on hair

After trying out this prodcut i have made a review. If you have thin hair it can weight it down a bit. But this product does really help with curls to remove the frizz.

November 17, 2017

silky smooth

Love this. It leaves my hair silky smooth and the conditioner doesn't feel oily and heavy, nor sticky. It has a nice scent too, not too heavy and distinct.