John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Repairing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 1144 in Shampoo

June 19, 2017

Moi et mes cheveux bouclés

Premier essai: Je remarque que le shampoing sent très bon, que sa mousse est soyeuse, mais il mousse BEAUCOUP trop. Le revitalisant a une texture standard et sent aussi très bon, par contre, il n'est d'aucune utilité pour m'aider à démêler mes noeuds en comparaison avec celui que j'utilise habituellement. Aucun effet visible sur mes boucles ou pour nourrir mes cheveux fragilisés.
    Deuxième essai: Cette fois, mes boucles sont extraordinaires en comparaison avec les résultats de mes produits habituels. Je suis très contente. Pourtant, je ne vois pas ce que j'ai pu faire de différent de la fois précédente!?!?

June 16, 2017

John Frieda, another great product from them

This is a fantastic shampoo. Although the amount I received in the free sample wasn't very much, it was thoroughly enough to go through my long hair. It wasn't harsh at all. My hair is very fussy and I can tell in one shampooing. It was also gentle on my scalp. The the great scent was still on my hair the next day. I love it!!!

June 09, 2017

Got this week a sample of this Shampoo and tried it last night. It was my first time using John Frieda's products. I simply used it in the shower, did not even dried my hair afterward and simply went to bed after that. I was amazed this morning that my hair were not all frizzy like they usually are. Will definitely buy it. Worth every penny.

April 13, 2017

Frizz ease recovery shampoo stop the frizz in my hair. Using in combination with the John Freda conditioner makes my hair smooth and shiny. I've actually got compliments

April 11, 2017

I have been given the opportunity this past week to try a few different products John Frieda miraculous recovery damage reair was one of them.To start let me say what a great shampoo and conditioner. My hair is extremely dry and damaged which makes it very difficult to work with or even brush for that matter. This shampoo and conditioner gave me life back to my hair I can brush it now in 10 minutes opposed to about an hour just taking knots out. I have no matts or knots I have soft silky to touch hair and it smells amazing too! My hair is no longer giving me grief and I am loving it. I will be buying this product for sure.

April 07, 2017

J'ai reçu un échantillon du shampoing de John Frieda. Il sent divinement bon! Après un premier lavage mes cheveux avaient l'air moins abimés. Ils étaient plus doux. Et plus aucun frisottis. Il est vraiment très efficace. Je suis heureuse d'avoir reçu un échantillon. Cependant je trouve que le prix est un peu élevé. J'attendrai qu'il soit en rabais pour l'acheter.

March 10, 2017

Holy heck! I was really cautious about trying the Frizz Ease collection but after they changed the packaging I accidentally ended up picking this up not realizing (I found the Frizz Ease collection always made my hair feel weighed down). I am so glad about this accident because in one wash I found my hair felt so much healthier and controlled! My hair is pretty damaged due to over processing (hello bleach washes and ombre tresses).

Definitely recommend! Plus it smells great!

January 29, 2017

I received a sample once of this shampoo I must say that my naturally dry curly frizzy hair wasn't as frizzy after using this product I would recommend it to anyone

January 24, 2017

First of all, I have to say that the packaging is aesthetically pleasing. I love the sleek purple and black design. I also like the flip-bottom caps for dispensing - it means that the product doesn't have to be awkwardly balanced upside down to get the last drops of product out. Second, I love how the product can be worked into a thick, rich lather. It also has a nice soft scent. I can't quite place what it smells like, but it's faint enough that it I don't think it would bother people who don't like strong scents. After using the product, my hair feels extremely nourished and hydrated. It feels soft and healthy which I think will really help with my split ends. It's also very easy to brush after washing, as if I used a detangling product. I especially love that because brushing my long+thick hair is my least favourite part of hair washing day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has damaged hair.

*I received this product complimentary from Glam Sense for reviewing purposes.

December 10, 2016

Absolutely love this shampoo. Completely gets rid orphan frizz and leaves your hair silky smooth. I had people comment on how great my hair looked. I used the shampoo, conditioner and treatment