John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Repairing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 1074 in Shampoo

April 13, 2017

Frizz ease recovery shampoo stop the frizz in my hair. Using in combination with the John Freda conditioner makes my hair smooth and shiny. I've actually got compliments

April 11, 2017

I have been given the opportunity this past week to try a few different products John Frieda miraculous recovery damage reair was one of them.To start let me say what a great shampoo and conditioner. My hair is extremely dry and damaged which makes it very difficult to work with or even brush for that matter. This shampoo and conditioner gave me life back to my hair I can brush it now in 10 minutes opposed to about an hour just taking knots out. I have no matts or knots I have soft silky to touch hair and it smells amazing too! My hair is no longer giving me grief and I am loving it. I will be buying this product for sure.

April 07, 2017

J'ai reçu un échantillon du shampoing de John Frieda. Il sent divinement bon! Après un premier lavage mes cheveux avaient l'air moins abimés. Ils étaient plus doux. Et plus aucun frisottis. Il est vraiment très efficace. Je suis heureuse d'avoir reçu un échantillon. Cependant je trouve que le prix est un peu élevé. J'attendrai qu'il soit en rabais pour l'acheter.

March 10, 2017

Holy heck! I was really cautious about trying the Frizz Ease collection but after they changed the packaging I accidentally ended up picking this up not realizing (I found the Frizz Ease collection always made my hair feel weighed down). I am so glad about this accident because in one wash I found my hair felt so much healthier and controlled! My hair is pretty damaged due to over processing (hello bleach washes and ombre tresses).

Definitely recommend! Plus it smells great!

January 29, 2017

I received a sample once of this shampoo I must say that my naturally dry curly frizzy hair wasn't as frizzy after using this product I would recommend it to anyone

January 24, 2017

First of all, I have to say that the packaging is aesthetically pleasing. I love the sleek purple and black design. I also like the flip-bottom caps for dispensing - it means that the product doesn't have to be awkwardly balanced upside down to get the last drops of product out. Second, I love how the product can be worked into a thick, rich lather. It also has a nice soft scent. I can't quite place what it smells like, but it's faint enough that it I don't think it would bother people who don't like strong scents. After using the product, my hair feels extremely nourished and hydrated. It feels soft and healthy which I think will really help with my split ends. It's also very easy to brush after washing, as if I used a detangling product. I especially love that because brushing my long+thick hair is my least favourite part of hair washing day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has damaged hair.

*I received this product complimentary from Glam Sense for reviewing purposes.

December 10, 2016

Absolutely love this shampoo. Completely gets rid orphan frizz and leaves your hair silky smooth. I had people comment on how great my hair looked. I used the shampoo, conditioner and treatment

September 27, 2016

a very nice and creamy shampoo!! i like the mild scent ..this cleans shines and hydrates hair while elimanating all frizz!! great product for the price !! hair is smooth silky and soft!!!

April 10, 2016

I love this shampoo! When you use it with the conditioner and serum together it leaves your hair feeling so great! My hair is really silky to the touch after.

April 04, 2016

During the cold weather months here in Canada, my hair gets really dry and frizzy. It also becomes damage because I use a hot tool every day. I love the smell of the shampoo. It feels really smooth when applying it on. After using the conditioner from the same collection, I feel my hair less frizzy and soft. I would definitely recommend this product.