John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#84 in Shampoo

December 24, 2017

decent job

I am not a big fan of John Frieda products, however, this one was pretty good. It added just enough moisture to my hair without weighing it down or making it feel greasy. A little when a long way too, so I did not have to use up as much as normal.

November 09, 2017

Makes my damaged hair actually feel like hair again

This stuff makes my hair feel soft and smoother than any other shampoo I’ve tried before. I don’t need to use a flat iron anymore because blow drying does all the work for me. So amazing

July 25, 2017

repair your hair from damage

I love this product because after shampooing and conditioning ,i can feel a difference in my hair and how it feels after. I love the smell of it smells really good .

June 19, 2017

Moi et mes cheveux bouclés

Premier essai: Je remarque que le shampoing sent très bon, que sa mousse est soyeuse, mais il mousse BEAUCOUP trop. Le revitalisant a une texture standard et sent aussi très bon, par contre, il n'est d'aucune utilité pour m'aider à démêler mes noeuds en comparaison avec celui que j'utilise habituellement. Aucun effet visible sur mes boucles ou pour nourrir mes cheveux fragilisés.
    Deuxième essai: Cette fois, mes boucles sont extraordinaires en comparaison avec les résultats de mes produits habituels. Je suis très contente. Pourtant, je ne vois pas ce que j'ai pu faire de différent de la fois précédente!?!?

June 16, 2017

John Frieda, another great product from them

This is a fantastic shampoo. Although the amount I received in the free sample wasn't very much, it was thoroughly enough to go through my long hair. It wasn't harsh at all. My hair is very fussy and I can tell in one shampooing. It was also gentle on my scalp. The the great scent was still on my hair the next day. I love it!!!

June 09, 2017

Got this week a sample of this Shampoo and tried it last night. It was my first time using John Frieda's products. I simply used it in the shower, did not even dried my hair afterward and simply went to bed after that. I was amazed this morning that my hair were not all frizzy like they usually are. Will definitely buy it. Worth every penny.

April 13, 2017

Frizz ease recovery shampoo stop the frizz in my hair. Using in combination with the John Freda conditioner makes my hair smooth and shiny. I've actually got compliments

April 11, 2017

I have been given the opportunity this past week to try a few different products John Frieda miraculous recovery damage reair was one of them.To start let me say what a great shampoo and conditioner. My hair is extremely dry and damaged which makes it very difficult to work with or even brush for that matter. This shampoo and conditioner gave me life back to my hair I can brush it now in 10 minutes opposed to about an hour just taking knots out. I have no matts or knots I have soft silky to touch hair and it smells amazing too! My hair is no longer giving me grief and I am loving it. I will be buying this product for sure.

April 07, 2017

J'ai reçu un échantillon du shampoing de John Frieda. Il sent divinement bon! Après un premier lavage mes cheveux avaient l'air moins abimés. Ils étaient plus doux. Et plus aucun frisottis. Il est vraiment très efficace. Je suis heureuse d'avoir reçu un échantillon. Cependant je trouve que le prix est un peu élevé. J'attendrai qu'il soit en rabais pour l'acheter.

March 10, 2017

Holy heck! I was really cautious about trying the Frizz Ease collection but after they changed the packaging I accidentally ended up picking this up not realizing (I found the Frizz Ease collection always made my hair feel weighed down). I am so glad about this accident because in one wash I found my hair felt so much healthier and controlled! My hair is pretty damaged due to over processing (hello bleach washes and ombre tresses).

Definitely recommend! Plus it smells great!