John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

March 28, 2019

je vais le recommander

je recommande certainement le masque pour cheveux go Blonder, il répare vraiment les cheveux il adoucit sans alourdir les cheveux son parfum est légé les cheveux son soyeux et brillant

Beach ready!

This product made an incredible difference in the tones of my blonde hair in just a single use! The smell is this fresh lemon scent with a smooth yellow texture! I can definitely see myself using this regularly come summer time (it’s still winter where I’m from)! Great value!

*I received this product for free, but thoughts and opinions are my own.

March 27, 2019

My hair feels a lot softer

I recieved John Frieda Go blonder Lemon Miracle Masque for free last week. I've tried it a few times since then and i really like it. I see a difference in my hair for sure. My roots are blending with the rest of my hair better and overall my hair feels and looks healthier. It also has a really nice scent. I would definitely buy it again and also recommend it to my friends. $12.99 is a pretty decent price too.

March 27, 2019

My balayage is much more bright

I have dark roots and a blonde balayage, and my toner corrected what I needed to correct. I started using this mask for a week and my hair feels so much more strong and my hair colour looks much brighter. The smell is fresh but not overwhelming. I would give it a 4/5 for softness.

Belle découverte!

Ce masque renforce vraiment mes cheveux qui était fragilisé dû au décolorant. L'application est vraiment simple et de plus c'est un produit non colorant. Sans ammoniaque ni peroxyde.

2.3/5

It's a no from me ...

I'm naturally blonde but I also occasionally put highlights in my hair. I use a purple shampoo and also have a lathering toner I use once a month or so to get out any yellow or brassy tones. This mask did leave my hair soft and it smelled great, however I did not feel that it made my hair brighter, it almost appeared to make my hair more yellow toned. This mask is not for me. Maybe it works better on dyed hair vs. natural.

I decided to try it

I have been coloring my hair for 20yrs, and I always hate sitting in the salon, the chemicals, and the BILL! I needed to get my hair done (full foil highlights) and my 2 regular hairdressers were not free, so I went on line to do some research. Every reviewer loved this product so I decided to try it. 4 morning spritz's and my hair looked like I just got out of the salon!

March 27, 2019

Works well on my naturally blonde hair

I love this masque. So easy to use, and it helps keeping my hair a nice shade of blonde. I've been using it after multiple washes, and the experience never fails .
    i Got an opportunity to try this product #gotitfree

Exceeding Expectations!

I received John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque for free to try, and the timing couldn't be better! A week ago I lightened my hair to white blonde in preparation for going rose gold. I knew I had to keep the VERY light blonde for over a week, but it was very brassy and yellow. John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque uses, (and I quote); 'BLONDEMEND technology and Lemon Oil to restore damaged hair fibers by creating millions of new bonds that help to strengthen hair'. OK! I have used it 3 times in the past 10 days and my hair really is brighter, more hydrated, and healthier! It's shocking actually, I'm super impressed, check out my photo! It reduced the brassiness, making my hair a brighter, less yellow blonde - to me this is the miracle part, took the 80s right out of my hair. The frizz is under control, my hair is soft and it smells AH-MAZING!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love what this does for my hair to maintain my blonde 👱‍♀️

I used this a few times and it is amazing! It smells great and makes my blonde stand out. Plus it makes my hair feel so soft and I absolutely love that feeling. I wouldn’t say it gets it blonder every time for me maybe that’s because I already have very blonde hair. It does though make my blonde shiny and look better.
    The price is very good to be something you can purchase at a drug store because the quality is there. Would definitely recommend to all my blondey friends and family 🙋🏼‍♀️

Updated On: March 27, 2019

I received this free for review and gave my honest opinion