John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

Fantastic conditioner

I am very impressed by the conditioning aspect of this product, it made my hair super soft after the first wash. The lemon smell is very light and refreshing. I didn’t notice a difference in the colour of my hair but have only used it twice so far.
    I will definitely be trying the shampoo as well to see if I notice more of a difference in the colour.
    I thought price was a bit high for the amount you get but a little bit goes a long way so it will last much longer than I thought.

Updated On: April 02, 2019

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review

April 02, 2019

This product does strengthen as well

This product does strengthen your hair as it claims, I was surprised. My hair didn’t feel as brittle as it once was. Deep conditioning for your hair is a must if you colour it, and I found that after use it left my hair soft and less tangled. The added affect I found was that it gave my hair that lightened by the sun glow look. My hair wasn’t dull anymore. I would defiantly give it my thumbs up! Now I just need this stuff in a litre bottle and I’ll be the happiest. ?

Amazing

I bleach my hair often and my hair gets brittle and dry. This mask not only smells great, it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. Great value, great product

Un peu plus blond

Ca sent super bon ce produit!!!
    Mes cheveux sont très doux et faciles à démêler au sortir de la douche.
    Mes mèches blondes ont légèrement ressorties. Elles étaient plus brillantes.

2.8/5

Sa pue!

Malheureusement je nai pas aimé. Le parfum nest pas agreable et le produit laisse un résidu dans les cheveux. J'ignore si c'est parce quil a gelé ou si cest vraiment pas un bon produit.

April 02, 2019

Go Blonder is FANTASTIC. I love the products!

I was really impressed with this product, it made my hair feel great, soft and manageable. I truly would recommend this product. I have used the Go Blonder shampoo and conditioner for years and it has always been great but this product does what it says and I am really fussy about conditioning masks. I would definitely purchase this product.

Go Blonder Works For Me

1st impressions. Smells great like all John freida products do. Left it in for 5 minutes as recommendations are 3 to 5 minutes and I have particularly dry hair. 5 minutes was great. It gave me time to pamper myself, which I don't do enough of in this busy life.

Washed it out after the time was up and my hair felt a million times softer and moisturized wonderfully. I really needed that. I am glad to have go blonder lemon miracle masque and will continue to use it as a part of my regular routine. Yay, more "pamper myself" days to come!

I highly recommend this, although the price is a bit steep for a small-ish bottle $12.99 when I would normally only pay up to $6 or $7 for a bottle of anything that size, and all other John Freida products as I've used a few and have never been disappointed. Keep up the great product line!

Cool

I used the free go blonder masque that i got from ChickAdviser. I did not notice that my hair got blonder but I did noice that it is much softer and easier to manage. I will continue using the product to see if I get blonder.

Fabulous product

I really like the product. A little goes a long way and it made my hair feel soft and healthier. It's a great value as well and i think the bottle will last quite a while. I'm looking forward to using it more and seeing how it helps my hair.

Go Blonder Masque

I recieved this product free through Chick Advisor. The sample I was sent was for the Go Blonder Masque. Firstly, I loved the scent. I used this after using the shampoo and conditioner and found that it really added a nice shine and softness to my hair. It's a light masque which I appreciate and didn't seem to leave a film on my hair. As much as I enjoy it, I don't know if I would regularly buy it for $12.99 (retail price) unless it went on sale. Overall satisfied with the product however!