John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Deep Soak Masque Reviews
#3 in Hair Masks

The John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge collection quenches thirsty, lifeless hair with a surge of powerful moisture. Infused with nutrient rich drops containing monoi oil and keratin, this collection acts like a moisture reservoir, helping to keep dry hair hydrated from within. Transform dry, dehydrated strands into silky hair that moves with you.

HOW TO USE: Smooth masque through clean, wet hair, concentrating on ends. Leave on 2-3 minutes, and then rinse well.

For optimal results, use with John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner.

January 18, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Salon treatment at home

My hair had a shine and smoothness to it that I normally only get at the salon, this product works, there was no sign of dryness after just one use! I have now added this treatment into my routine and use it at least once a week.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Absolutely brilliant

I love everything about this. It is much better than other competitors hair masks.
    Easy to follow instructions and left my hair shiny and looking in great condition.
    The smell is amazing and I am addicted to this product!

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Changes from the first use

This worked wonders for me. My hair was much softer and just healthy looking after just one use.
    Really lasts and covers all hair repair problems with great conditioning, yet doesn't leave your hair greasy.

Hackney, United Kingdom

A little bit goes a long

My hair before using this was in a awful state dry, damaged and lifeless. I decided to use this as a mask and left it on my clean washed hair overnight i was a little unsure whether my hair be left greasy once I'd washed it off but i was shocked my hair wasn't left greasy at all. My hair once I'd washed it out and shampoo'd again was in such a better condition i weren't expecting after 1 use to be like I'd walked out the salon but i know after doing this overtime it will get there.

Trafford, United Kingdom

So good!

I have been using this mask on my dry and over processed hair a couple of times a week for the past few weeks. WOW! It has made a huge difference to the condition of my hair, it is literally shining. It feels really luxurious to use and it's got a gorgeous fragrance that you can smell until you next wash your hair. I've tried so may of these types of hair masks in the past and can honestly say this is the best one I have ever used, it's brilliant.

January 12, 2020
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Full of goodness

If you have dry, damaged hair this will be a god send. I can’t use it very often as it makes my hair greasy but I use every fortnight along with the shampoo and conditioner to keep my dyed blonde hair in good condition. I no longer get knots and my hair has never felt better.

January 10, 2020
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Made my hair nice and soft!

This was a fab product, I followed the instructions, left it on for the required time. My hair felt so hydrated and healthy with this product. My ends were dry and this has helped keep them in good condition, I'm so happy to be using this product. I used it with the shampoo and conditioner, my hair was soft and more manageable than before, I felt confident knowing my hair was looking and feeling good. This is great for a treatment for a few days a wk. All 3 products had a nice fragrance.

January 10, 2020
    York, United Kingdom

Fantastic

This product is amazing! Instructions are easy to follow. I left this product on my hair for around 5 minutes and the difference was amazing! Dry ends seemed to have gone and my hair felt nourished, moisturised and smooth. The results have lasted too

January 09, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

John Frieda Deep Soak Masque

Its not very often i treat my hair to a deep condition (although i definitely should as my hair needs it without a doubt!)

However this masque has really opened my eyes as to how much difference spending those few extra minutes looking after your hair can make.
    It's a beautifully silky texture and smells like heaven itself, and my hair was left feeling nourished and super smooth.

I teamed it up with the Hydrate & Recharge Shampoo and they are truly a mighty duo.

100% recommend!

January 09, 2020
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Unsure with this

I use this product once a week after using the hydrate and recharge shampoo and conditioner but I've noticed its leaving my hair greasy looking once dried. I'm going to try it on my 7 year old daughters hair and see if it's good for her.