John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Conditioner Reviews
#20 in Conditioner

The John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge collection quenches thirsty, lifeless hair with a surge of powerful moisture. Infused with nutrient rich drops containing monoi oil and keratin, this collection acts like a moisture reservoir, helping to keep dry hair hydrated from within. Transform dry, dehydrated strands into silky hair that moves with you.

For optimal results, use with John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Shampoo and Deep Soak Masque.

January 18, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

My ends are forever greatful

My hair isn't particularly dry except on the ends, my ends even after a hair cut look brittle and I end up wearing my hair up a lot because of this. The hydrate conditioner paired with the shampoo has given my hair the extra moisture it needed so badly. I will be buying again, plus I really like the colour and style of the bottle, you get the right amount of product out at a time.

January 17, 2020

Having tried this hair conditioner I can say it worked well, the consistency was nice, not too much fragrance and left my hair softer. A word of warning to use it sparingly and not to near the roots as it can leave a bit of residue.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I do not ever want to change back to my old conditioner now. It is amazing and my hair was really easy to comb through. I love this product so much.
    Honestly never used a conditioner as good as this!

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Perfect for dry hair

This is an excellent conditioner as it makes my hair feel smooth, soft, shiny, and overall healthier. When using this product with their shampoo it makes my hair smell lovely.
    I found the product to have plenty of slip making it perfect for detangling and it left my hair surprisingly soft! It was a treat for my dry low-porosity hair which doesn’t take to many conditioners.
    The only thing I dislike is when there isn't enough product in the bottle it is hard to get it out.

Hackney, United Kingdom

I'll be buying this again

Been using this conditioner for around 3 weeks now. My hair hasn't felt healthy in a long time very dry and damaged since having my son. This conditioner has given my hair much needed tlc my hair feels much healthier and the shine it leaves on my hair too. Plus the scent is amazing long lasting. I couldn't recommend this conditioner enough i will be buying again.

Trafford, United Kingdom

Excellent conditioner

This conditioner feels really thick and creamy and smells gorgeous. My hair is usually very frizzy with lots of flyway hairs, but after using this is felt soft and looked shiny with no frizz. It's called Hydrate and recharge and I feel that is exactly what it did to my hair, I love it.

January 12, 2020
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Wow

I have used this conditioner for a few weeks and can honestly say it has transformed my hair, along with the shampoo it takes dry dyed damaged hair back to being smooth and soft. It’s gotten to the point where I can only use it once a week as my hair is so full of moisture. This paired with the shampoo and hair mask (when needed) is the perfect combination if you dye your hair or just need some moisture.

January 10, 2020
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

My hair felt good!

My hair felt so hydrated and healthy with this product. I used it with the shampoo and it was great, my hair was soft and more manageable than before, I felt confident knowing my hair was looking and feeling good. I feel to get the best out of this is to use it with the shampoo as well.

January 10, 2020
    York, United Kingdom

Fantastic

Wow, this conditioner is fantastic! Really smooth consistency and easy to massage through the hair, my hair felt smooth and nourished afterwards and there was no dryness at the ends. It smells lovely and didn’t weigh my fine hair down

January 09, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Conditioner

Let me start by saying how much my hair has been crying out for this shampoo and conditioners creation for a looooong time!

My hair is incredibly dry after years of colour abuse and I can't believe how much of an instant difference 'Hydrate & Recharge' has made to its general condition and visual appearance.

The Shampoo & Conditioner combo are truly a product of some kind of otherworldly force, and the scent is to die for! I have never been so in love with a smell, it's so fresh and invigorating!

I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to put a little life back into their hair, and I will definitely be re-purchasing.