John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Shampoo Reviews
#141 in Shampoo

The John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge collection quenches thirsty, lifeless hair with a surge of powerful moisture. Infused with nutrient rich drops containing monoi oil and keratin, this collection acts like a moisture reservoir, helping to keep dry hair hydrated from within. Transform dry, dehydrated strands into silky hair that moves with you.

For optimal results, use with John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Conditioner and Deep Soak Masque

December 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Incredible

I cannot get enough of this shampoo! It feels so luxurious, lathers up incredibly well. My hair felt so smooth and silky. The scent is unbelievable. Works so effectively

December 14, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Lovely smell. So luxurious

This product smells amazing the bottle has a real salon luxurious feel for it!
    The product did not lava up however I was told this is a good sign for a great shampoo. It went on smoothly and really felt like it was a good expensive salon shampoo

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Now part of my daily routine!

I have really dry hair, and do not give it the love it deserves. To give you some context I can almost sit on my hair and it is very brittle from straightening and curling it. Firstly, the smell of this is amazing. normally when I see companies advertising "moisture" all I hear is "will make my hair greasy" however this is absolutely not the case! This shampoo has given my hair the love it needs and has given it a real boost in terms of moisture. I use this daily and It now going to be part of my routine EVERY DAY. Great product and highly recommend. Please note, I was sent this for free to write an honest review.

United Kingdom

Gorgeous shampoo

i really love this John frieda hydrate & recharge shampoo thistexture is amazing and leaves your hair smelling amazing for hours and makes your hair extremely soft!
    The value of this product is outstanding and would highlight recommend this product to my family and friends as it has really done well to my hair.

Slough, United Kingdom

O my goodness what amazing miracle

I love this shampoo so much only a tiny bit and gives you so much washing foam , I love the most of it so much , the best , and that amazing fresh smell I love it so much !! No more dryness no more dehydration thank you so so much

November 25, 2019
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Brilliant product that works

Great product which really works. Makes your hair soft, supple and manageable without damaging your hair. I have medium to thick hair and after using it makes my hair clean.