2.9/5
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner Reviews
#1835 in Hair Care

August 10, 2017

soft hair

I used John Frieda Sheer Blonde highlight enhancing conditioner. It made my hair soft and manageable. I first used the shampoo to lighten the highlights, then I used the conditioner to seal and moisturize my hair.

May 08, 2017

I have been using this product for several years now.I find that it does exactly what it says it does - it lightens my hair subtlety and enhances my natural highlights. I only use it once every third or fourth wash as my hair has now gotten as light as I wish to have it at this point. As I don't colour my hair, I find this is the perfect way to brighten it up. I can not say enough good about this product!

1.7/5

January 25, 2014

I have used this conditioner together with the shampoo for some time and my hair got just more and more dull and lifeless. By coincidence I had to use another shampoo one day, and all of a sudden my hair had got back its shine. Conclusion, any shampoo n conditioner is better than this.

1.0/5

April 10, 2013

I used this in conjunction with the shampoo and was sorrily disappointed! It did not leave my hair feeling soft and the scent is horrible! It smelled like chemicals. I prefer a conditioner that has a subtle lingering scent that is pleasing, this product just reminded me of how hair smells after dying it.

A real disappointment from such a credible line of hair products!