John Frieda Sheer Blonde Moisture Infusing Shampoo Reviews
#860 in Shampoo

Highlight activating moisturising shampoo with light enhancers.Platinum to champagne - for lighter shades of natural, colour-treated or highlighted blonde hairReplenishes moisture and restores softness; purifies blonde strands to bring out glistening highlights.Light has the power to maximise the unique qualities of every hair shade. Blonde hair is beautifully transparent by nature, allowing light to shine through it, reflecting off other strands to create a multiple shine effect. Sheer blonde highlight activating moisturising shampoo, with light enhancers, rids strands of dulling residues, restoring blonde hair's clarity to light can shine through. Replenishes dry hair with extra moisture for blonde hair that looks instantly brighter, feels softer and glistens with sparkling shine.

September 27, 2017

Blonde Shampoo

I was recommended this shampoo by a friend who swears by the quality. After using this for a few months I noticed my hair becoming slightly less brassy. I like to use this shampoo at least twice a week to prevent my dyed blonde hair from changing colour and would also recommend this.

September 21, 2017

A Good Hair Grab

Picked this bottle up at a nearby drugstore knowing that my blonde highlights definitely need a pick me up! Used twice now, and can definitely see a hint of difference. Looking forward to continue use and brighten the blonde again!

August 29, 2017

Tres bien

Un échantillon que j'ai essayé avec le revitalisant,en duo le produit fonctionne parfaitement!
    J'adore l'odeur de ce shampoing ainsi celui du revitalisant

August 22, 2017

I would definitely keep buying this product

I use John Fredia blonding shampoo and conditioner. I have blonde hair but its not vibrant and ever since I tried this shampoo and conditioner I've seen a change.

August 16, 2017

I would 100% buy this again and again

I received a sample of this shampoo a few years ago and it has been my go to ever since! The shampoo did an amazing job lightening and maintaining the blonde in my hair and would be comparable to most purple shampoos with a much lower price than salons, I found this didn't dry my hair at all like most drug store brands do

August 16, 2017

Such a great product

I bought this product being pretty sceptical. I tried it about a year ago, and loved it then. I use it in combination with the go blonder spray, and it really works! I love this product. It smells great, and really lightens my hair.

August 15, 2017

I recommend every women who doesn't want a drastique change to use this shampoo and conditioner. I trfied it for 2 weeks and saw the change i wanted to see for a long time.

August 14, 2017

Makes my hair feel super soft

I love the way my hair feels after the shampoo. I have a naturally redish tint to my hair and I wouldn't really say that it made it too much blonder, but I only bought the shampoo so maybe with both I would have seen better results. But I love the way my hair looks and feels now, super soft and less frizz.

August 13, 2017

This stuff works. My blonde hair gets blonder

I like this shampoo because it makes my hair blonder in just a few washes. I find that my hair loses some of its natural blondeness in the winter months. I first started using John Freda Blonde Shampoo a few years ago and I think it is the best product for me.

August 13, 2017

Great product overall

My friend first introduced me to this product. After using this it made my hair noticeably smoother and lighter. I would say that this definitely works if you are aiming for lighter blond hair. I enjoy the scent it leaves and it blow dries nicely. I have recommended this to many friends and would definitely continue buying this.