John Frieda Shimmering Silver Shampoo Reviews
#38 in Shampoo

Cleanses and enhances grey strands for youthful radiant shine.

Transform dull grey or white hair to bright silver! John Frieda Shimmering Silver shampoo, formulated with SilverGloss technology, smooths and nourishes wiry strands, neutralises brassiness and enhances shine to reveal vibrant silver. Safe for colour-treated hair.

For optimal brightening and neutralising, follow with Shimmering Silver Conditioner.

November 15, 2019
    Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Great Shampoo

Amazing silver shampoo. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical that this would be as fast-working as the product implies, but I was really impressed. Really makes your hair shine with a lovely silvery tint. Hair feels so soft too.
    Will definitely buy again.

November 14, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Shampoo

JF products never fail in my book. Love the smell gives u silky soft locks doesnt feel harsh on hair as too improving colour didnt notice much but then again u have have silky glossy hair

2.8/5

United Kingdom

Not so silver

Excited to try this but was left a little disappointed. My hair felt great but the reason for use did not make much difference to the hue colour of my hair. I want my colour and tone Silver but this did not fully achieve it.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Shampoo

It’s made my hair feel smooth and manageable, i have natural curly hair and it has given that an extra bounce I would purchase this product In the nearer future
    Thankyou

Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

Shimmering silver shampoo

I have lots of gray and my hair felt like straw and I followed the instructions which are very easy to follow I rinsed and used the conditioner I couldn't believe how soft and shiny my hair turned out I was over the moon with the results iv had many people ask what iv used told all my friends and family and will definitely buy

Douglas, Isle of Man

Not too bad

Not so sure of SilverGloss technology is really for dull grey or white hair, but I like the colour and smell. After shampooing, I smell good and my hair looks smooth 😉

Peterborough, United Kingdom

Loved it

Lovely shampoo, made my hair lovely and clean. My grey hair was less course. A good lather. Just wished that it came in bigger bottles for more cost effectiveness.

Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Shampoo and conditioner

I felt that it left my hair refreshed and healthy looking would definitely buy this . And have recommended this to my friends to buy . I also go to a roof let group so I will be sharing this information with them .

United Kingdom

Shiny hair

Having tried many 'silver' shampoos (and toners), I have finally found one that works! is amazing! It has toned down in my hair and made it a lovely colour. The condition of my hair after using it, is soft unlike some of the previous ones I tried which left my hair feeling really dry and rough. I can't rate this stuff enough and thoroughly recommend it.

November 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Like it, but

Really like the fact that JF Shimmering Silver shampoo comes in a tube because its so much easier in shower.
    Its also great because after squeezing out too much the 1st time realised you only need a small amount to get a good sudsy wash. For me though once it was fully rinsed out my hair felt horrid & in need of conditioner desperately.
    But overall when used in conjunction with the shimmering conditioner my hair felt & looked good.
    Need to use for a while longer I think as twice is not really giving it a true go.
    Good for the brand i suppose if you need the pair