John Frieda Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème Reviews

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème is a lightweight crème that provides daily protection against frizz, either used on wet hair or for touch-ups, on dry hair throughout the day. The lightweight formula is specially designed for fine and frizzy hair. Try it with John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Conditioner.

Click here for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 12, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Lovely stuff

This is a fantastic product for smoothing hair without weighing it down. It has a lovely subtle fragrance which makes your hair smell clean and fresh. When I use it it keeps my frizziness under control but does not make it greasy or too heavy like some other products do. I have fine hair so it's really important to me that I use light and fresh products, and this was just perfect. It's also great for finishing touches after styling, to keep everything in place and get rid of any unruly bits of hair.

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Great product but probably not a permanent buy.

I tried this almost as soon as I got it as I have very unruly hair and would love for the frizz to go away.i applied it to dry hair, and applied it mainly to the ends as this is where my hair contains the most frizz. The smell was pleasant and not overpowering which is good for a hair product, but it didn’t seem to do a lot to help the frizz, it did help slightly but not overly or as much as I was expecting. For 100ml at the price I’ve seenu at I probably would not buy this product again, but it is a nice smelling product that does maintain some frizz.

United Kingdom

Definitely buying this again and again

I'm impressed! Having fine hair really is a burden at times usually my hair is left feeling sticky and full of products. I am happy to report the featherlight smoothing creme has tamed my flyaway fine hair with just a tiny bit leaving my hair smooth and styled and the most important thing is it doesn't feel sticky or full of products

United Kingdom

Would buy again and recommend to family and friends

This is a lovely product to use. The bottle is eye catching and easy to pump out. I used on damp hair and not a lot is needed. The product is a lovely texture and easy to apply to mid-lengths and ends. Once I dried my hair it was left feeling smooth and not tuggy at all which I have found with other brands. I love this product and will definitely be using again. I would recommend to friends and family.

Lovely product

This product works a treat. I used it on damp hair from mid lengths to ends. You only need a small amount. I have hair below my shoulders and the product itself went far. It was very easy to apply to the hair going on smoothly and was a light texture. Once my hair was dry it left it feeling very smooth and soft. I used it alongside the shampoo and conditioner that goes with this product. The packaging is very bright and appealing against some others I have used of this type. It also comes out easily. I would recommend and will buy again

2.2/5

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Not frizz ease

This creme has the same appealing design as the rest of the range but the same can’t be said about its effectiveness. Maybe I was expecting it to be like frizz ease but it wasn’t half as good. It didn’t seem to make much difference to my hair at all. One good thing is it didn’t weigh my hair down but that’s about it.

Styling is now a dream

The amount of crèmes and serums I have tried in the past is crazy. Each one had something I didn't quit like. But I think the search could finally be over!! This crème is a dream, not only is the scent amazing but it's so light and dosn't have that sticky feel that others do. You can use this on wet or dry hair so whatever you prefer. I have been applying a small amount to my fingers and running them through my hair when wet, making sure I focused on the ends. I can instantly tell the difference when drying, my hair dosnt end up wild and this crème has made styling my hair so much more manageable. I highly recommend this!! You can't put a price on happiness so this in my eyes is worth any amount of money. #tryweightlesswonder #gotitfree

Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Good but not the best

This smoothing creme is pleasant to use, not sticky or oily, with almost no smell and doesn’t make my hair greasy or limp. However, it doesn’t have much effect at all on the frizziness - immediately after applying it looks smoother, but half an hour later it’s back to its usual mess.

Leicester, United Kingdom

Works ok

This is a really nice light serum to use, its not heavy, thick or sticky. It smells great and fresh. I am looking forward to whether my frizz will be tamed by the end of the day by using this. All in all, its not the best I have used but its not a bad one I have used either.

Cornwall, United Kingdom

Love this!

After receiving this to try for free I couldn’t wait to use it. I’ve used it a couple of time now and have been very impressed with it.
    I’ve used it to scrunch my hair to make smooth frizz free waves and to just let my hair fall into its usual shape. I love that it doesn’t dry crusty like other products I’ve had in the past. I have been using this with the shampoo and conditioner in this range and I plan to keep using them!
    The creme feels soft and smells nice too 😊