John Frieda Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème Reviews

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème is a lightweight crème that provides daily protection against frizz, either used on wet hair or for touch-ups, on dry hair throughout the day. The lightweight formula is specially designed for fine and frizzy hair. Try it with John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Conditioner.

Click here for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Plymouth, United Kingdom

I'm a fan

Lovely smooth and light weight cream which you can apply to wet or dry hair. My personal preference is to apply to wet hair before drying. This product smells gorgeous and fresh and combats dryness. Leaves my hair smooth, sleek and much more manageable.

Cardiff, United Kingdom

Smoothness

I used this creme on wet and dry hair. On wet and damp hair it did reduce my frizz but I had to apply more product in order to further reduce my frizz once my hair air dried. The only reason I gave this product a four star is because on blow dried hair it really smoothed and reduced frizz to a great extent as a finishing product. I also liked that I noticed the difference it made to my split ends, the product made my split ends less noticeable. My hair looked sleek and moisturised and I would use it as a finishing product again.

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Silky smooth locks!

I used this product with the conditioner and shampoo as recommended, the results were fantastic on my damaged hair! I used to dye and bleach my hair a lot so my hair is super frizzy. I have been amazed by what this crème has managed to do to my hair! No more dull frizzy hair for me! It added so much shine without weighing my hair down or making it look greasy!

United Kingdom

Works well

It worked well for my hair . I found its texture lovely to use to , it definitely makes my hair feel and look better . It's now part of my weekly routine.

Shropshire, United Kingdom

Amazing!

This product is amazing! I received it free to try and I’m glad as I would never normally buy a creme or serum to go on dry hair as I have oily blonde hair and anything on it can make it look greasy!
    Not this product!
    Firstly tried on wet hair and styled as normal - I felt the frizz was more controlled.
    Secondly used on dry hair before going out to work (long busy day as an A&E;nurse) and the frizz was definitely controlled without being greasy!

Dudley, United Kingdom

Would recommend

Smelt great, easy to apply and made my hair less frizzy. My daughter has super thick curly hair and used this product and she was pleasantly surprised how much of a difference it made to her hair.

Reading, United Kingdom

Would recommend

I was really excited to use this product as I love John Frieda products. The creme has a lovely smell, is lightweight and made my hair soft. I would recommend to family and friends.

Southampton, United Kingdom

Smells amazing and lives up to its name

I used this smoothing creme alongside the weightless wonder shampoo and conditioner. I applied from mid length to ends of my hair whilst wet & then dried and straightened as usual. My hair was soft, smooth, felt nourished and not at all weighed down or greasy. (I find similar products usually leave my hair greasy and weighed down) It stayed straight for 3days after use, where as usually it'd need straightening daily so the smoothing crème definitely made a difference

Blackpool, United Kingdom

Perfect finishing touch

I applied this product to my damp hair before drying. I distributed it evenly and avoided applying directly to my roots. It has a lovely smell and is light weight. My hair felt smoother, less frizzy and not greasy at all! I love the product!
    I would definitely recommend this product to all my family and friends.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Great product

I have used this in combination with shampoo and conditioner. Lovely packaging, fine consistence.Same great scent like whole collection, frizz free, love my hair.