John Frieda Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème Reviews

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Featherlight Smoothing Crème is a lightweight crème that provides daily protection against frizz, either used on wet hair or for touch-ups, on dry hair throughout the day. The lightweight formula is specially designed for fine and frizzy hair. Try it with John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Conditioner.

Click here for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

United Kingdom

No more serum for me!

Because the ends of my hair get quite dry and frizzy I usually apply a serum while it's still wet then load it up with conditioning sprays throughout the week until I wash it again. On the instructions it says to apply to wet or dry hair and use just one pump of cream. After using the shampoo and conditioner, I wrapped my hair in a towel and let it dry for a while then took the towel off and put some of the cream on the ends. I ended up using 4 pumps of the cream as my hair is quite long and I also put some through my layers which are a little shorter than the lengths. I then blow dried my hair and applied four more pumps when it was dry. Although I ended up using more than the instructions suggest, I still think it's good value for money as I've not had to use any spray conditioners on the days leading up to washing it again. My hair feels really smooth, it's stayed straight when it would usually start to get kinks in it after a few days and it's definitely less fly-away than usual. I really like it!

Leeds, United Kingdom

Amazing for on the go

This product is amazing for when you're on the go like me.

As i travel everywhere i need something to help keep my hair from going frizzy, with this prouct there is no build up it doesn't make your hair feel heavy and you wouldn' even think you have put it in your hair.

just put a little bit on your finger tips run it through your hair, brush it in and go

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Frizz ease serum

I applied the hair serum to the mid lengths and ends of my towel dried hair it was easy to apply didn’t feel heavy or greasy on the hair and it soaked into my hair almost instantly so no waiting around for it to soak in before going in with your styling products etc, I used two pumps on the palm of my hand and worked it into my hair, two pumps is more than enough product! it says to use 1 and apply more if need be so I used two as my hair is a normal thickness and is fairly long. After my hair was completely dry it felt nice and healthy and soft I didn’t feel the need to go in with any other hair oils or serums to make it softer or smoother. overall I’m quite impressed with the shampoo, conditioner and serum it made my hair feel super nice and definitely true to the frizz free claims, I can’t wait to continue to use it in the future it will definitely be my go to combo for now! I got this product for free in return for a review however these opinions are 100% honest and my own.

North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Not sure whether this benefits

As with the other products in the range I absolutely love the fresh scent of this and the lightweight aspect is lovely. However, I didn’t really think this added to anything after the shampooing and conditioning and if anything was unnecessary for my hair. I didn’t use it on my roots as the bottle says not to, but even then the next day it seemed slightly greasy. Although it did seem less ‘flyaway’.

Bristol, United Kingdom

Really helps take away frizz and define curls

Great product, I have very frizzy hair and usually just stick it up in a bun but after using this cream I was able to wear my hair down for a full evening which is amazing .I also love the definition in the curls and had loads of compliments on my hair.

Croatia

The perfect anti frizz serum!

I love how this can be used on dry or wet hair, making it the perfect serum for everyday use. It does tame flyway hairs, without being too heavy. It doesn’t leave and residue, and leaves the hair nourished and conditioned.

3.2/5

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Overpriced for what it does

Very disappointed with this product. I generally use coconut oil or warm oils. This product with just one pump wasn't enough and then, 2 pumps was too much. Couldn't find a happy medium. It made my hair quite greasy both upon wet and dry application and only held down the frizz for a short duration of time. It smelt appealing and the packaging was well presented. Unfortunately it didn't satisfy my needs.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing for dry frizzy coloured hair

I have very dry and frizzy colour treated hair. I wash & blow dry my hair and use hair straighteners. Although my hair looks great once styled it quickly becomes frizzy and difficult to manage. I often struggle to find products that reduce the frizz without making my hair feel heavy and greasy. However after recently trialing this product it is just WOW. It is so light on my hair but has given me smooth, slick, frizz free hair. I absolutely love it and the smell of the product is divine.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Absolutely brilliant product

This product works brilliantly if you want to keep your hair smooth. It smells as good as it looks, I would definitely recommend it 100%.
    A plus for me was that it can be applied to wet and dry hair!! Great price, well worth the money, you will not be disappointed.

July 15, 2019

I have incredibly thick frizzy hair & after using Frizz Ease i can honestly say that it has made such a difference to it. Now i don’t damage my hair so much by frying it by using hairdryer’s, straighteners etc. So yes i would definitely recommend this product for anyone who struggles with any hair issues.