John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo
Good

John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #435 out of 1144 in Shampoo

May 11, 2017

The smell of the this shampoo is amazing and it works exactly like I want shampoo to work. It cleanses, without leaving my hair feeling damaged. It's almost all natural, which I love and is hard to find in a shampoo that also actually lathers really well. The product is a bit pricey, so if I bought it again, I'd try and find it on sale if I could. It's totally worth it if I didn't though; great shampoo!

April 04, 2016

I was sent a sample of the John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo to try out. I really LOVED the smell of this product and enjoyed the thick, dark, caramel-like consistency of the shampoo. The only issue I had was I couldn't get a really good lather built up. I'm not sure if that's because I have long hair and the sample size wasn't big enough, or if it's just the way the formula is. I like a nice lathering shampoo, so I'm not sure if I would continue to use this product in the future based on that.