Johnson & Johnson Aloe & Vitamin E Body Lotion Reviews
#78 in Lotions

Absorbs quickly to soothe and nourish dry skin. Johnson's Baby Lotion Unique formula is enriched with natural aloe vera, known for its soothing qualities, and vitamin E, a natural skin conditioner. Clinically proven to be gentle and mild. Johnson's Bab

October 18, 2017

It’s not only for babies

Having sensitive skin is a struggle, so I tend to use baby products because they are much more gentler and less harmful to the skin. Love how this cleans and smells.

October 02, 2017

Definitely would buy over and over again

Johnson and Johnson has many great products out there,some are years old but ,still on the shelves in stores because of their quality and prevention.If a product is good and people are buying it,it usually stays on the shelves for a long time.I use Johnson and Johnson Aloe & vitamin E lotion is one of my favorites.It does wonders on my skin especially in the winter time.It does great work for my very dry and dehydrated skin.sometimes my hands get that dry,they crack.Just a couple days using this lotion and my skin feels looser and smooth,with no problem moving my fingers.I definitely would recommend this product.I think the secret ingredient in this Lotion is the Aloa.

May 30, 2017

This product works well with my children , the value is worth the cost. My children have very dry skin and need lotion applications daily as they are prone to dry and itchy skin

April 07, 2017

I used it as a cleansing. It won't dry your skin. Put it on face and neck, then massage the skin with a brush, wash skin with water, dry skin, apply the cream or lotion. It is as good as or even better than some expensive brand name creams.

1.8/5

September 07, 2016

The smell isn't the greatest. I also don't like how it left my skin feeling sticky. It doesn't blend well into my skin. I used it on dry and wet skin and both times was the same result, sticky, oily skin.

July 15, 2015

I bought this recently, because I read many articles that it was good to repel mosquitoes. Not only does it do that ( fewer bites, yay !! ) it leanes my skin really soft, and it smells great ! Not only for babies !

June 09, 2015

This has been my go to product for years. I started using it on myself, then when I became caregiver to parents with dry skin, used on them and they both loved it and if I forgot my dad would be sure to remind me. Even got one of my older sisters, whom was stuck on another brand to try it, and she changed!! Leaves skin soft and has a nice light scent.

May 06, 2015

Love! this product. my son had dry skin on his cheeks and it did a great job of getting rid of it. id recommend to all.

August 28, 2014

Worked really well, lovely fresh scent and nice texture! Left babies skin feeling so soft

June 24, 2014

love its effectiveness! keeps my baby's skin moisturized.