Johnson & Johnson Softlotion 24 Hour Moisture Reviews

24 Hour moisture. Clinically proven. Mildness. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth all day. Johnson's soft lotion - 24 hour moisture is clinically proven to moisture skin immediately and last for 24 hours. This non - greasy, fast absorbing lotion is enriched with hydrating emollients and natural lipids. The result - skin that feels touchably baby soft and smooth all day. It is clinically proven, mild, allergy and dermatologist tested, so you can trust it for use on skin of all types. Made in USA.

August 14, 2019

J’aime ! :)

J’ai toujours utiliser ces produits pour mes enfants . j’aime surtout le rose 😱 oh la la qu’il sens bon ! la qualité est parfaite 🥰 mes enfant n’ont jamais mal réagit à ce produit et ont toujours eu une belle peau douce :) merci johnson :)

July 14, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Love it

This product smells totally gorgeous. I love how it makes the skin look, feel and smell. Packaging is fantastic too. I do feel it could be priced a bit fairer though.

June 09, 2019

Highly effective for remarkably dry skin

I used it and it was a great experience with the product! I recommend it to others especially with dry skin and sensitive skin.the cost is also reasonable.

December 18, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Johnson's Soft Care

I love Johnson's Softlotion with true protection and moisturizer enrichment to quench thirsty and dry skin. We use this wonderful product for our entire family. This is the time of year we need moisture and supple soft rescue! No problem with Johnson's love and care!

October 20, 2018

24h softlotion

This 24h hydrating lotion, leave a silky smooth skin, it’s rich nutriments hydrates the skin for an long lasting sensation! This is thé perfect product to have, with the upcoming winter weather

July 29, 2017

Nothing can compare!

ever since I was a baby I have been using Johnson & Johnson baby lotion. Any of their products are amazing and I swear by it. It smells really good and it feels like a babys butt! Will never change.

June 19, 2017

I love this products

I have used Johnson's lotions for many years. I especially love the scent, I love how it makes my skin feel. I don't feel the products are harsh on my delicate skin.

June 06, 2016

Call me a big baby if you will, but i like this soft lotion for myself. it is so nice and smells really calming...it makes my skin soft and healthy looking!!!

June 06, 2016

I am a mom of 2 beautiful girls. I want the best for them. This moisturizer is the best. My youngest ( 7 weeks) has been struggling with dry skin. I've been using this lotion for maybe 3 days and her skin is looking better. No more dry skin flakes. This will be our new moisturizer from now on.

January 23, 2016

Amazing, soft, non greasy, light, gentle, calming. This product is one of my favourites. It is safe to use on all skin types and all family members. I recommend this product to everyone.