Johnson and Johnson Baby Oil - 3 Oz

Johnson and Johnson Baby Oil - 3 Oz Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 150 in Oils

INDICATIONS:Johnsons pure mineral oil forms a silky barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss. Moisturizes babys delicate skin and helps protect from dryness and is effective on adult skin, too.

June 06, 2017

I use this product with my body lotion every day. During the winter months i use Johnson and Johnson baby oil alone as a moisturizer. Works best after a shower!

February 28, 2017

I use this product to moisturise after shaving my legs. I like that it soaks into the skin fast and doesnt not have any sort of sticky residue on my skin. I use it on not only myself but my 14 month old aswell. I love the smell

February 19, 2017

Can't get enough of this stuff. It's great for removing makeup, moisturizer after shower, and to make sensory jars for baby , and moisturize baby too of course!

January 11, 2017

This is such an amazing product. I used Johnsons baby oil on all my children when they were babies and I still use it today. A few drops in their baths and even mine helps keep our skin feeling soft and smelling great.

September 30, 2016

I love it! It's in my baby bag right now. It's great for when we go out and I need a quick moisturizer on my kids right after hitting the pool or after water fun at the beach. This is great right after a bath. I actually use this on my skin as well. Good stuff!

September 23, 2016

Nothing like using baby oil after a shower. I find that if keeps my skin soft and helps with wintertime exzema. I love the smell of Johnson and johnson baby oil it reminds me of a freshly bathed baby I love it.

September 23, 2016

No matter how big or how small the bottle is, I swear by this brand. I have yet to find a brand of baby oil that is non greasy. This product has been trusted in my family for years. Highly recommended by all of us.

April 08, 2015

Great size for on a go.
    Another classic baby product that I actually used long time before I had a baby. Works good and smells nice. Also great ingredient for few DIY cream projects. Also great for massages.

August 28, 2014

This works amazingly for everything! Baby uses it and so do i!

August 10, 2013

Wow this product has been around for ever and still the best to use. It is not only good for babys but I use it all the time

cosmeticproof has posted in the forum topic
    Eye masks

fgroh added a new review for
    GOSH Mineral Powder

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Gallery question

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Vos commentaires...

dperrault added a new review for
    Vachon Jos Louis Cakes