Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

2.3/5

January 10, 2018

Not the best for sensitivity

If you have allergies or are sensitive not great for you left baby red and bumps on fave wasnt till we stopped using that it went away. Giving this product thumbs down

December 14, 2017

Love it for son!

I use the night time lotions every night for my son and they work great! Not greasy and has a nice light scent so It's not over powering! I have used these lotions even on my oldest when he was a baby 8 years ago. Only product I trust for my babies!

November 05, 2017

Baby Lotion Is The Best!

Johnson & Johnson baby lotion is definitely recommended by family and I. It makes my baby's skin so smooth that we just can't get enough! Some of my friends are pregnant so I let them know to have it on their baby registry. Not only can it be used for babies, adults can wear it too!

October 14, 2017

Amazing for babies

Such a great and light lotion, perfect for babies or those with sensitive skin! I like that you aren't overwhelmed by perfumes either. In addition I just love how they have stuck with the classic look over the years- means they are clearly doing something right!!

October 06, 2017

Yes, I definitely recomand it to all my friends with babies.

Yes, I definitely recomand it to all my friends with babies. I have been using it since day 1 of my new born, and really protect his skin. It is so gentle and I also enjoy to use on myself.

September 28, 2017

Hydrating Lotion

I swear by this lotion! This is one of the only lotions I can use on my guinea pigs and it be safe for them! They get super dry skin and along with baby wash I use this as well and it takes all their dry skin away!!

September 02, 2017

Love the smell of fresh babys

The smell of this on my child reminds me of his first smell when he was born ! Always load this on him after his bath and shower. My son has nevwe broken out and still to this day uses it.

August 12, 2017

Lavender Baby Lotion is a Beauty Secret Weapon

Hi there,

I have used the Johnson and Johnson Baby Lotion and Wash for many years starting when I was a new mom. The Lavender line is my favourite and It has been my Beauty Secret Weapon for years keeping me relaxed with its scent and young looking on a dime! I have always been complimented on its scent. I love how you can use it frequently without a build up on your self or your child's skin. It worked great especially Lavender Baby Wash at night on my son as a fussy wee babe at helping him calm. Although, you don't need very much. I find the lotion stings me when under my eye area. I highly recommend these products.

2.7/5

May 13, 2017

The scent of this lotion is very VERY strong. Even with just a little bit. It is moisturizing but it doesnt blend in very well it takes awhile till you can blend it into the skin.

2.3/5

May 06, 2017

The scent is overwhelming, it lingers ever so slightly throughout the whole day and it becomes slightly repulsive at the end of the day. It also does not moisturizing sufficiently