Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 411 in Lotions

April 23, 2017

I started using this on my son when he was a baby, and 17 years later I'm still using it on myself !! It keeps my skin so soft. I am now 58 years young, and my skin looks amazing !!

April 18, 2017

I love Johnson's products. This baby lotion is perfect for my daughters skin. Smells really good. It's an excellent product for babies. I do recommend this product.

April 14, 2017

Amazing. Just amazing. I highly recommend it to every mother. Leaves your babies skin silky smooth. And smelling well like a baby. Very inviting and soothing. Even I use it on myself

April 01, 2017

My daughter has the softest skin and it is all because of johnsons baby lotion. We use it multiple times a day and after each bath. We love this lotion. And he smell is intoxicating.

March 18, 2017

Jadore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 16, 2017

Oh my gosh the smell of this stuff is amazing! It's for babies, but heck, I'm 19 years old and use it! Not only does it smooth my skin, but the smell of it puts me right to sleep!

March 15, 2017

As a mother it was hard to find the right lotion for my little one and johnsons made her skin soft and to this day has it never been dry due to the lotion I use there whole line and love it very much !! Wish they had different scents ! But love it and even I'm guilty of using it sometimes !

March 01, 2017

I had purchased these in a set for my daughter . I don't usually buy lotion for my daughter her body wash is so gentle and moisturizing she just doesn't need it. However I love the scent that I use it for myself. It's obviously gentle enough for a baby so it must be great for us. I also love the fresh clean baby scent. It smells great and moisturizers. I wouldn't choose it on it's own because it's just not a necessary product for my child, but I'm glad I do have it.

February 25, 2017

La lotion pour bébé Johnson fait partie de ma famille depuis plus de 25 ans, je l'ai acheté à la naissance de mon aînée et je ne peux plus m'en passer.

February 25, 2017

I had purchased these in a set for my son. I don't usually buy lotion for my son as his body wash is so gentle and moisturizing he just doesn't need it. However I love the scent that I use it for myself. It's obviously gentle enough for a baby so it must be great for us. I also love the fresh clean baby scent. It smells great and moisturizers. I wouldn't choose it on it's own because it's just not a necessary product for my child, but I'm glad I do have it.