Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 397 in Lotions

2.7/5

May 13, 2017

The scent of this lotion is very VERY strong. Even with just a little bit. It is moisturizing but it doesnt blend in very well it takes awhile till you can blend it into the skin.

2.3/5

May 06, 2017

The scent is overwhelming, it lingers ever so slightly throughout the whole day and it becomes slightly repulsive at the end of the day. It also does not moisturizing sufficiently

May 06, 2017

Too much perfume and too many harsh chemicals for babies skin. My son didn't have an issue but many children I know have had rashes from it. The price point is good as you can get a big bottle fairly cheap.

May 01, 2017

It's very gentle and moisturizing on little ones skin. Also really like the scent and texture of the body lotion. Didn't irritate her skin and I'll definitely buy it again.

April 27, 2017

Love love love the smell of this I feel this is what a baby should smell like at all times I have many bottles saved for when baby arrives I buy this product at Walmart for under four dollars Canadian

April 23, 2017

I started using this on my son when he was a baby, and 17 years later I'm still using it on myself !! It keeps my skin so soft. I am now 58 years young, and my skin looks amazing !!

April 18, 2017

I love Johnson's products. This baby lotion is perfect for my daughters skin. Smells really good. It's an excellent product for babies. I do recommend this product.

April 14, 2017

Amazing. Just amazing. I highly recommend it to every mother. Leaves your babies skin silky smooth. And smelling well like a baby. Very inviting and soothing. Even I use it on myself

April 01, 2017

My daughter has the softest skin and it is all because of johnsons baby lotion. We use it multiple times a day and after each bath. We love this lotion. And he smell is intoxicating.

March 18, 2017

Jadore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!